more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

Discus and support more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BubblySock7735, Feb 22, 2024.

1. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc

submitted by /u/BubblySock7735
    [link] [comments]

/u/BubblySock7735, Feb 22, 2024
  2. panther826 Win User

Did not receive xp for completing challenges in Halo 4

what level are you per your specialization? If you reached level 130 then you hit the end of the road and won't earn any more xp unless they add new higher level classes or add more specializations.. you'll earn the badges for reaching goals but xp
    does have a roof limit.. When I play i never use the specialization that earns more xp since there is no further upgrading available...
  3. vader da slayer Win User

The Skill You've Reset Most

To level up in Skyrim it takes the following

Xp_to_level = (current_level + 3) * 25

then when you level up a skill you gain XP = the new level of the skill (so say sneak goes 56=>57 you gain 57 xp. This is why it takes longer and longer to level as you get to higher levels.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

xp points

General: To level up and get stronger.

Ambassador Xp: To reach higher tiers and unlock rewards.

Insider xp: To earn the right to join higher insider rings.
  5. xcrimsonlegendx Win User

Halo 4 Not adding up score after finishing game

Hey there, if you're unable to gain XP after a match there are three possible reasons. The first is that you've reached the daily XP limit and you'll be able to gain more when the challenges reset (2AM PST). The second is that you may have reached the max
    rank of 130, if that's the case you cannot gain anymore XP because there are no more ranks to be earned and you won't even see the XP screen after a game. The final explanation is that you have recieved an XP ban for one of many reasons, one of the more common
    ones is idling in games. Check out
    forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics12_Halo-4.aspx
    for more info on bans.
  6. RossFandey Win User

Dew XP + Daily XP Cap = Wasted Tokens

as in you hit the xp cap with ur Dbl XP and then the next day u cant gain any? or as in u hit the level cap for that day and can get more the nexT?
Thema:

more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

1. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level - Similar Threads - more surveys activities

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it: i need 1 more home Xbox switch but the survey isn't there and i haven't used it 0df2ca52-b908-4c55-9e8c-2bf75c7fa2ca