More of a request and correct forum?

Discus and support More of a request and correct forum? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if there has been a submission for the Game pass for refined "Browse by Category"? On the Series XlS. Like possible add more detail wed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/F1ddl3r, Jul 23, 2022.

1. /u/F1ddl3r
    /u/F1ddl3r Guest

I was wondering if there has been a submission for the Game pass for refined "Browse by Category"? On the Series XlS. Like possible add more detail wed names Such as: 1st Person Shooter, 3rd Person Shooter, RPG, RTS? Thanks!

submitted by /u/F1ddl3r
    [link] [comments]

/u/F1ddl3r, Jul 23, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Black Ops II DLC region lock

thia is support forums we provide answers not requests

if you are requesting a feature you need to post in the correct forums

your government and the wishlist forums
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Adding cars to forza horizon 4

There probably will be more cars added to the game, as they haven't finished with the game yet. You should create a post on the Forza forums here https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/ with your requested car. That way the correct team will be able to see
    it.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Stats correction request

I've never heard of 343 resetting stats by request and neither of these would be changed anyway. It's also the wrong place to ask : )

I get why you'd want the Easy games taken off your record but don't worry too much. Just keep it in mind for the future : )
  5. SoddenCub71 Win User

Stats correction request

Bummer; the support rep I talked to said that they could. Thanks for replying, anyway.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Demande de remboursement jeu numérique (Mod Translation:Digital game refund application)

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I understand you would like to request a refund for the purchase of a game is that correct? Take a look and try submitting a
    Digital game Refund Request to get more information about any possible options.

Hope this help
Thema:

1. More of a request and correct forum? - Similar Threads - More request correct

2. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  3. How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?: I can’t access my call of duty account as it’s asking for a 2 factor authentication code but I don’t have any left. When I try to contact call of duty support there isn’t an option for requesting...
  4. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  5. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  6. XBOX One more time request email

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One more time request email: Hello, I have screen time limits set for the Xbox One that my son uses. How does one enable the function to send an email request for more play time on the Xbox One? I had this set up previously...
  7. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  8. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225
  9. Grant more screen time without a request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Grant more screen time without a request: How can i grant more screen time via my Microsoft account without requiring my child to formally request this via xbox? bdbede1f-6a40-4328-8754-a2d7ab94317a
  10. console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.: my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help) e34b81fd-cddd-424e-854e-c2e8bf41eaea