More great news for xbox one!!

Discus and support More great news for xbox one!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems when your a diehard xbox fan and post positive xbox posts your a troll, but when you bash xbox one your a hero! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpartanOstrich3, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. More great news for xbox one!!


    It seems when your a diehard xbox fan and post positive xbox posts your a troll, but when you bash xbox one your a hero!
     
    SpartanOstrich3, Mar 7, 2014
    #16
  2. the whole xbox vs ps vs pc needs to really stop. everyone has there preferred method of playing video games we all have one thing in common and that is the love of video games. we are gamers.
     
    The Deadman 1, Mar 7, 2014
    #17
  3. This guy is trying too hard to troll.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Mar 7, 2014
    #18
  4. blue spader
    blue spader Guest

    More great news for xbox one!!

    everytime I visit this board this idiot is being well a idiot. sony has done updates. just did 1 the other day. they don't need to add all the crap ms is already on the ps4. definitely don't need a controller update. what kind of idiot co makes a comtroller
    that needs to be updated.lol xbox has price cuts because they don't sell. complete moron
     
    blue spader, Mar 7, 2014
    #19
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    PS4 has had an update and from where I'm standing MS needs a price cut, not Sony. Also, I was in a toy store yesterday and I saw a PS4 plus Killzone bundle for 429.00 euro. While it's not free, it's still a good deal.

    The bottom line is both consoles are good and both blow away what we have in the 360 and PS3. They both have their pros and cons.
     
    brandiesel1, Mar 7, 2014
    #20
  6. Ps4 bundle with knack or killzone £384 here in uk from argos,just added 1 to my growing home arcade.woop!
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Mar 7, 2014
    #21
  7. 1,2,4,5,6 Wrong. 3. They don't need to, it worked perfectly since launch.
     
    FlashedSauce514, Mar 7, 2014
    #22
  8. More great news for xbox one!!

    What we have here Gentlemen, is a very sad individual. His username is Steven Hawking, and he has been banned many times for his posts. He confessed to using an IP scrambler some time ago, so mods have been unable to properly ban him. In his boredom, he
    has created two trolling personas. Spartan Ostrich, his persona for getting PS4 fanatics up in arms with his over the top praise of Xbox while simultaneously trashing the PS4.

    And we have Flashed Sauce 514, his alternate persona that he uses to bash Xbox mercilessly while praising PS4. These personas were created so he could toy with the Two extremes at will, and he has been somewhat successful in that regard. But his Flash Sauce
    persona is a little more believable and a lot less over the top, so I like to think it represents where he actually stands better.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 7, 2014
    #23
  9. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Actually OP the agreement you made when creating your account here says you don't have the RIGHT to post here.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Mar 8, 2014
    #24
  10. @fatal jumping to conclusions or making baseless assumptions? In either case you are wrong.
     
    FlashedSauce514, Mar 8, 2014
    #25
  11. Locked for comparison. As mentioned several times before, this is not the place to bash Sony. If anyone has any questions about that, please feel free to PM me.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. FlashedSauce514 Win User

    More great news for xbox one!!

    @fatal jumping to conclusions or making baseless assumptions? In either case you are wrong.
  13. The Deadman 1 Win User

    More great news for xbox one!!

    the whole xbox vs ps vs pc needs to really stop. everyone has there preferred method of playing video games we all have one thing in common and that is the love of video games. we are gamers.
  14. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    More great news for xbox one!!

    Agreed, please don't make posts to incite arguments between xbox fans and sony fans. You are only fueling the fire you are trying to "prevent".
  15. brandiesel1 Win User

    More great news for xbox one!!

    PS4 has had an update and from where I'm standing MS needs a price cut, not Sony. Also, I was in a toy store yesterday and I saw a PS4 plus Killzone bundle for 429.00 euro. While it's not free, it's still a good deal.

    The bottom line is both consoles are good and both blow away what we have in the 360 and PS3. They both have their pros and cons.
  16. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    More great news for xbox one!!

    Not yet brother N7 I'm waiting on the TF bundle, i never played Xbox 1 yet or ps4.
Thema:

More great news for xbox one!!

Loading...
  1. More great news for xbox one!! - Similar Threads - More great news

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. I have a great idea seeing that there are more times parts of Xbox are going out

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a great idea seeing that there are more times parts of Xbox are going out: What if you put a warning on the Xbox app once you open it that says(if anything is down) what is down so that we don’t have to go to the support page to see submitted by /u/Discount-Serious...
  7. The Mobile App and Xbox Screenshot/Videosharing system would be great if it worked more...

    in XboX Insiders
    The Mobile App and Xbox Screenshot/Videosharing system would be great if it worked more...: The app has problems updating the media section consistently making sharing a pain via the app. This is supposed the be easier than the equally bad in console equivalent which needs an overhaul...
  8. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  9. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

    in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  10. This game is Great but the guns need more optics

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is Great but the guns need more optics: And yes I mean Sights for the guns, There's literally NO customization. You can get all the (3) sights for the guns in 2 games. There's no real challenge in it at all. Once you unlock the gun...