More Exclusives (Suggestion)

Discus and support More Exclusives (Suggestion) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If it's more exclusives, I would really like a new Conker, or a perfect copy of Bad Fur Day with all the trimmings, I know we had Live and Reloaded,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IronGhost666, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)


    If it's more exclusives, I would really like a new Conker, or a perfect copy of Bad Fur Day with all the trimmings, I know we had Live and Reloaded, but it was dumbed down a little,

    -

    Another game I would enjoy seeing re-done is Turok, once again, go back to the likes of Seeds Of Evil or Turok Evolution, anyone that played that must remember the cerebral bore lol, what a weapon, the last version of Turok was embarrassing, he was basically
    turned into another bald space marine, well, we have enough of them.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 7, 2014
    #31
  2. I don't have much experience of Silent Hill games but I remember playing the opening mission of the first game on PS1 and it certainly was what I'd call scary (although I was quite young).
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 7, 2014
    #32
  3. 2 words assassins creed!!!
     
    SpartanOstrich3, Apr 7, 2014
    #33
  4. More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    Dynamic, I remember that fear too More Exclusives (Suggestion) :D Definitely worth getting into if you haven't give much thought to them in recent past mate More Exclusives (Suggestion) :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 8, 2014
    #34
  5. Need gears of war back not judgement that was pathetic cod is just awful its just dragging each year and its getting worse
     
    II FuSiiOnzZ II, Apr 8, 2014
    #35
  6. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Just looking at some of my original Xbox games, PGR would be a welcome return, and did anyone play Darkwatch ? I thought it was pretty good, even though it was multi platform I'd be happy with another one, and how about Too Human ? Another fine game.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 13, 2014
    #36
  7. More exclusive games are coming don't forget about quantum break or sunset over drive.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Apr 13, 2014
    #37
  8. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    I'm looking forward to more info on Sunset Overdrive, it looks fun, and I agree with the post three above, we need a Gears, but not like Judgement, a shiny polished up version of Gears 3 would do nicely until the next gen title arrives, Gears 3 was almost
    perfect in my opinion, what a game.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 13, 2014
    #38
  9. Gears 3 nearly perfect!? Ha! I still remember the hulking giant Locust (the one you can ride in campaign in GoW 2) getting stuck inside the Hallway on that 1 multiplayer street level that's been in all 3 games while playing the 4-player cooperative survival
    mode. That particular experience was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in a video game.

    Yeah, the game was great, but nowhere near perfect. That my friend, is an impossibility. More Exclusives (Suggestion) ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 13, 2014
    #39
  10. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Like I have said many times we're all different GG, and have different views on games, and quite right too, but to me Gears 3 was nearly perfect.

    -

    Another game I want more of is Tenchu, the last I played was was Tenchu Z, it's been a while, surely one is due ?
     
    eviltedi, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. eviltedi Win User

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    Like I have said many times we're all different GG, and have different views on games, and quite right too, but to me Gears 3 was nearly perfect.

    -

    Another game I want more of is Tenchu, the last I played was was Tenchu Z, it's been a while, surely one is due ?
  12. Galactic Geek Win User

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    Gears 3 nearly perfect!? Ha! I still remember the hulking giant Locust (the one you can ride in campaign in GoW 2) getting stuck inside the Hallway on that 1 multiplayer street level that's been in all 3 games while playing the 4-player cooperative survival
    mode. That particular experience was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in a video game.

    Yeah, the game was great, but nowhere near perfect. That my friend, is an impossibility. ;)
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    Dynamic, I remember that fear too :D Definitely worth getting into if you haven't give much thought to them in recent past mate :)
  14. Tzar of kaos Win User

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    @Dynamic Sausage :Horror doesn't means scary.

    At the age of 13 years old,i already saw :An american werewolf in London,Evil Dead,Night of the living dead,Dawn of the dead,The texas chainsaw massacre,Clockwork orange,Jaws,Shining,....Great movies but never got scare....
  15. Lofty Who Win User

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    I know it's all talk until we hear it officially but from what I've been reading over the last month or so is that E3 is going to be huge for Microsoft this year when it comes to games.

    To be honest though the exclusives that have already been announced has me very excited so anything else will just be a bonus.

    :)
Thema:

More Exclusives (Suggestion)

Loading...
  1. More Exclusives (Suggestion) - Similar Threads - More Exclusives Suggestion

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Bring more exclusivity and eliminate

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring more exclusivity and eliminate: Bring more exclusivity and eliminate game pass because is destroy Xbox console submitted by /u/ChipPast299 [link] [comments]