More Exclusives (Suggestion)

Discus and support More Exclusives (Suggestion) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not the only game I want to hear about at E3 but I hope we get confirmation on Forza Horizon 2 :-) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IronGhost666, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    More Exclusives (Suggestion)


    Not the only game I want to hear about at E3 but I hope we get confirmation on Forza Horizon 2 More Exclusives (Suggestion) :)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 3, 2014
    #16
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    @Dynamic Sausage :Horror doesn't means scary.

    At the age of 13 years old,i already saw :An american werewolf in London,Evil Dead,Night of the living dead,Dawn of the dead,The texas chainsaw massacre,Clockwork orange,Jaws,Shining,....Great movies but never got scare....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 3, 2014
    #17
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Love me some Miloko and some ultra-violence.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Apr 4, 2014
    #18
  4. More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    @Tzar; although I agree with you, people are often reluctant to call a game a "horror" unless it is scary and a lot of people who say "I want a horror game" want to be scared. Dead Rising may be a horror game but it's the kind of horror that doesn't really
    fill the void for fans of horror games.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 4, 2014
    #19
  5. Yeah Dynamic that is exactly what I meant. Something slow, steady and well paced but very terrifying. Dead Rising was very good but it failed to scare me simply due to how over powered I became shortly into the game (an intention I am sure). Hoping something
    shortly comes along and really puts the fear into me.

    Tzar, you didn't get scarred by American werewolf in London? :-o dude that scared the hell out of me when I watched that lol! State of Decay isn't something I have played but I wouldn't mind some Zombie MMO so I will look out for the announcement if this
    rumour is to be true More Exclusives (Suggestion) :) thanks!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 4, 2014
    #20
  6. I WANT SOME MORE
    ALAN WAKE TITLES!!! Ok, I feel better now. Kinda...
     
    Goth Vampirella, Apr 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Want to be scared ?

    Maybe Alien isolation......
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 4, 2014
    #22
  8. More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    I would love to play it buddy but it doesn't look friendly for epileptic people More Exclusives (Suggestion) :(
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 5, 2014
    #23
  9. Interesting concept of how horror doesn't necessarily mean scary. Just the other night I had a good example when I watched the original Wishmaster for the 1st time - it's considered a horror film, but I didn't find it scary at all. More gross than anything,
    really...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 5, 2014
    #24
  10. I can't wait to see what they show at E3 2014. I loved the showing of games at 2013 E3 and this year won't have the negative press looming over it.

    Out of the 14 games I've been playing since launch, 10 of them can't be played on a PS4, so I feel it's a good start.
     
    CollapseControl, Apr 5, 2014
    #25
  11. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    @ GG and More gross than anything, really...

    Then it is exactly what it is, Horror, the word Horror does not mean it will just scare, I would say Horror means an intense feeling or sensation of fear, disgust or even shock, so if you felt it was gross, it did it's job and it deserves the label of Horror
    film,

    -

    Just my opinion.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 5, 2014
    #26
  12. @eviltedi: I wasn't disagreeing with you. More Exclusives (Suggestion) ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 5, 2014
    #27
  13. More Exclusives (Suggestion)

    Any news on future Silent Hill titles? Don't stab me by saying I didn't like Halo or Gow, but I don't More Exclusives (Suggestion) ;) More 3rd party exclusives please.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 6, 2014
    #28
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I hope we get some more news on Quantum Break at E3 More Exclusives (Suggestion) :)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014
    #29
  15. I would love a new Silent Hill game. So long as its made right!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 7, 2014
    #30
Thema:

More Exclusives (Suggestion)

Loading...
  1. More Exclusives (Suggestion) - Similar Threads - More Exclusives Suggestion

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Bring more exclusivity and eliminate

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring more exclusivity and eliminate: Bring more exclusivity and eliminate game pass because is destroy Xbox console submitted by /u/ChipPast299 [link] [comments]