More customization on dashboard and games

Discus and support More customization on dashboard and games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Striking_Entry_7150, May 5, 2024.

1. More customization on dashboard and games

Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can have chat one pic and achievement something else this would be nice to have.

submitted by /u/Striking_Entry_7150
    [link] [comments]

/u/Striking_Entry_7150, May 5, 2024
  2. XDWifiLagg Win User

Xbox Question.

more customization of the dashboard would be cool.
  3. Major Angry Win User

Why cant we opt out of updates.

[quote user="voteDC"]Heck, they don't even use the same dashboard as we do but a custom one.[/quote]Ive seen sreenshots of the custom dashboards and its ironic that they look better, have more customisations than the offical dashboard.
  4. RuthlessKitty Win User

What would you change?

I would love to see more customization for the home screen and dashboards.
  5. IRB Win User

The old Xbox home page.

No, not really. I prefer the new dashboard, which offer more customization.
  6. IRB Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

More dashboard customization would be good, make it more personal.

Also bring back the away status .
Thema:

More customization on dashboard and games

1. More customization on dashboard and games - Similar Threads - More customization dashboard

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  6. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  7. New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background: I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad Dashboard submitted by /u/mendezpm [link] [comments]
  8. Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.: There are a small amount of Gamerpics available to us. On my Xbox 360 account, I had hundreds of Gamerpics to choose from. I had Doctor Rockso sometimes, other times I had my own custom one. It's...
  9. No More Custom Backgrounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No More Custom Backgrounds?: Everything was fine until the March update, now my backgrounds will not show up and the 'new' transparent tiles won't even work. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this annoying issue and...
  10. No more custom soundtrack while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more custom soundtrack while playing games?: I have been loyal to Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have my favorite CDs ripped into all my xboxes. For Microsoft to abandon this great feature is a slap in the face and proves that they are not...