More Broken Products with a Horrible Repair/Replacement Service

Discus and support More Broken Products with a Horrible Repair/Replacement Service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can appreciate that Xbox is trying to make customers happy with an exciting new product, but they are still failing at actually accomplishing that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JRBKbroiler, Jan 7, 2014.

1. JRBKbroiler
    JRBKbroiler Guest

I can appreciate that Xbox is trying to make customers happy with an exciting new product, but they are still failing at actually accomplishing that goal. I had multiple Xbox 360s that failed me 3 times over a few year period, and after that I thought I
    wouldn't buy another Xbox product, but I thought I would give them one more chance with the new Xbox One. But here we are again, not even a day of playing went by and something already went wrong, and now I have a system that I can't play until the problem
    with a controller is fixed, and the process to fix it has become really slow! I only have one controller for the Xbox One and i'm not gonna buy another one while waiting for the controller to be repaired. But in the meantime, I can't play or do anything on
    my Xbox One! So when people ask "Hey, how is the new Xbox?" I have to tell them that I don't know because I only got to play it for less than a day before something broke down on it. I've talked to the xbox support representatives, and the representative were
    really nice and definitely tried to help in any way they could, but the actual process to send a product in to be fixed is really complicated and needs to be simplified; send a free prepaid box/package to your customers when your products don't work so those
    same customers don't have to pay an arm and a leg to package and ship in broken products that they already payed for. Just a thought.

:)

JRBKbroiler, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Gears of war 4 is coming, and now.. So am I.

i've had 2 - horrible, Right bumper and left bumper went off. Now they have no more replacements for GoW4 LE Elite Controllers. Absolutely horrible that such a pricey product is made with such low quality.

TheGoodFella16, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Disc read errors, again.

Well why not do an advanced replacement, to tell you the truth I never trust companies trying to repair a broken product. With an advanced replacement you will get a new Xbox one in 2 days in my experience and then you send your broken one back in the box
    the replacement came in. They will need a credit card to put a 450$ hold on your credit card but mine was lifted within a week.

NEVER DO STANDARD REPLACEMENT...... Always Advanced Replacement, you will have to call 1800-4MY-XBOX and request the Advnced Replacement because they never mention it.

Costa Apostolou, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: