Monthly: "What's the status of my reward deposits?" post

Discus and support Monthly: "What's the status of my reward deposits?" post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good day Xbox Rewards Support Personal, First I want to say: I am not angry, nor am I blaming anyone in the Rewards Support program. This post... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by David LaMont, Nov 12, 2016.

1. David LaMont
    David LaMont Guest

Good day Xbox Rewards Support Personal,

First I want to say: I am not angry, nor am I blaming anyone in the Rewards Support program.

This post serves as a reminder that it is now 12 months since I've received any Rewards deposits to my Xbox account. This has been reported to you since February 2016 and I have been assured that it's a known issue requiring a fix.

I will continue to post on a monthly basis as a reminder that "I still want my Reward deposits" until it is fixed. I thank you for your time and attention.

Killgrave

:)

David LaMont, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Haven't received reward points in 3 years what's the issue?

I've been a rewards member since 2012 the first year of Program i was receiving my points monthly but after switch from microsoft points to real currency the points stopped. WHAT'S THE ISSUE? THANK YOU

WEB PUNISHER 41, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Xbox quests January and February rewards not received

what's the status of this issue and February quests reward still not received?

GetEmOnTheRiver, Nov 12, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Killgrave,

I can confirm that your account is still being suffered by this error. Unfortunately, the database team we have escalated this issue to has not yet provided us with more information on how to proceed with resolving this issue. Again, we apologize for the
    inconvenience that this issue is causing. In the meanwhile, your account will continue to behave as normal, and when a resolution is provided, the Credits should all be deposited at once.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: