Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?

Discus and support Monster hunter world, game play anywhere? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to buy a xbox one x in order to play Monster Hunter World now, but several questions have to be asked before. Can I use my xbox one x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CubeTable4085, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?

Hello, I want to buy a xbox one x in order to play Monster Hunter World now, but several questions have to be asked before.

Can I use my xbox one x backup from MHW later on pc with w10? Is the game intended to be "Play anywhere"?

If so it will give a huge advantage to xbox one (x) players

Thank you for your time

:)

CubeTable4085, Feb 4, 2018
  2. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    XBOX has abandoned chinese market!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Monster hunger world keep in mind "Monster Hunter: World is no longer for sale
    in China
    . Governmental regulators in that country have pulled its license, and the continued operation of the game is not guaranteed." my understanding is this applies to all versions including Xbox, PC, and Playstation.

Tormaz, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Blade3D
    Blade3D Guest
    Games on Demand Preorder Punchcard

I have preordered Monster Hunter World, Sea of Thieves, and Far Cry 5. Monster Hunter World is the only punch showing. I'd like to get my 15,000 reward points for purchasing these games. Thanks

Blade3D, Feb 4, 2018
  4. street2234
    street2234 Guest

thats a difficult one,it all depends of microsoft and the deal that can be made like with ark survival evolved was added to the play anywhere program so with monster hunter world

it can happen but i cant imagine it being on the program,and about the save files i guess you can continue your progress on the windows 10 version as you will be using the same profile

but you will need to buy the game twice.

street2234, Feb 4, 2018
  5. onyxishere Win User

Monster hunter world play anywhere?

Sorry but Monster Hunter: World is not available as a play anywhere title. If you decide to purchase for PC you'll need to purchase it separately and the save will not transfer over.
  6. street2234 Win User

thats a difficult one,it all depends of microsoft and the deal that can be made like with ark survival evolved was added to the play anywhere program so with monster hunter world

it can happen but i cant imagine it being on the program,and about the save files i guess you can continue your progress on the windows 10 version as you will be using the same profile

but you will need to buy the game twice.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Buyed Xbox gamepass but some game cant be downloaded for some reasons

Hi there Lilian,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with redeeming games from the game pass subscription. In reference to

Monster Hunter: World
    , this game is only available on the Xbox One Console. The Game Pass subscription only has a few game titles available for Windows 10. These games will be titled with

Xbox Play Anywhere

Hope this helps.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

From Xbox to PC

9. Silverstride Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (06 March - 08 March 2020)

It's past that time, but I played Monster Hunter World!
Thema:

1. Monster hunter world, game play anywhere? - Similar Threads - Monster hunter world

2. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  3. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  4. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc: I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I...
  5. Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass: Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass and in the pc Xbox store I was going to buy it because I had the iceborn dlc but now I’m unable to and since I can’t play it I’m mad...
  6. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...: I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account...
  7. Monster Hunter World Iceborne not fully installing from disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne not fully installing from disk.: I'm trying to install Monster Hunter Ice borne again using the disk on the Xbox Series X and every time I have tried to install the game it will stop at 66%. I have tried what was recommended in...
  8. My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it: My mate gifted me monster hunter world through Xbox and we both live in the UK, however when I try to redeem the code Xbox gives me, it says the message ‘this code was purchased in a different...
  9. Monster Hunter World not working on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World not working on disc.: Before I explain the issue I have, i'll give some clarification to my position, I have been a member member of Game Pass Ultimate since it's release, I have also owned a physical copy Monster...
  10. Monster Hunter World: Iceborn not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborn not installing: For some reason, the Iceborn DLC for Monster Hunter won't download on my Series X. On my old xbox, it worked fine. But now, even though the account that had the DLC has the new one as the Home...