Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

Discus and support Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos DelCid, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

Good day,

I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report on the game's directory. A copy of the crash report that contains the minidump file can be viewed on this Onedrive share link here.

I need help resolving this issue. I have updated drivers for my CPU and GPU. Windows is up to date with the update service. Not sure what else I can do besides disabling overclocking for my gpu and RAM.

thank you in advance.

System Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Mobo: MSI B550-A Pro

GPU: Gigabyte Aourus 3080 12GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 CL16, 32GB @ 4x8GB

This is my system summary from the same report:

System Information report written at: 10/05/23 20:05:02

System Name: CMDC_DESKTOP

[System Summary]

Item Value

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro

Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name CMDC_DESKTOP

System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

System Model MS-7C56

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU To be filled by O.E.M.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor, 3801 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. A.E0, 7/3/2023

SMBIOS Version 2.8

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.

BaseBoard Product B550-A PRO (MS-7C56)

BaseBoard Version 2.0

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State On

PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.22621.1413"

User Name CMDC_Desktop\c_mde

Time Zone Central America Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 31.9 GB

Available Physical Memory 20.5 GB

Total Virtual Memory 63.2 GB

Available Virtual Memory 45.8 GB

Page File Space 31.3 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Running

Virtualization-based security Required Security Properties

Virtualization-based security Available Security Properties Base Virtualization Support, Secure Boot, DMA Protection, UEFI Code Readonly, SMM Security Mitigations 1.0, Mode Based Execution Control

Virtualization-based security Services Configured Hypervisor enforced Code Integrity

Virtualization-based security Services Running Hypervisor enforced Code Integrity

Windows Defender Application Control policy Enforced

Windows Defender Application Control user mode policy Off

Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View

A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed.

:)

Carlos DelCid, Oct 6, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Carlos DelCid,

Thank you so much for your update.

Based on your update the issue will occurs when you will travel to another area so this might be an issue with the ingame already. What we can highly recommend is to directly contact to the Game Studio of the game.

You may contact the Capcom support through this link: CAPCOM ID | Support

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Carlos DelCid Win User

Thank you for the reply Richie,

- May I ask if this only happening on specific game? or It's happening to other games that you have as well?
    - Are you playing the game through Xbox App?
    - When was the last time you successfully play the game?

R/ this is the only game I am experiencing the crash. It is also the only game I have purchased and installed via de xbox app so I don't really have other references. I play without any issues on other Steam games, Gears 5 being the alternative. I played this afternoon and as long as I don't fast travel to another area, specially the "Training Area" within monster hunter Rise, the crash does not occur.

Here are the possible troubleshooting steps that might help you.

1. Check Windows update.
    My Windows is up to date.

2. Disable Anti virus and Anti Malware.
    Windows Defender is the only antimalware running on my machine, firewall is enabled.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game.

I uninstalled and reinstalled last night. I am able to play without any issues but as soon as I must travel to another area different to the one I currently am, the game crashes. I can trigger deliberately the crash when fast travelling to the "Training Area". 3/4 times the crash occurs this way.

Where you able to check the minidump file contained within the onedrive link?
  4. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Carlos DelCid,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Monster Hunter Rise keeps crashing on your device. We truly understand how frustrating this can be.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting steps, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem you're facing
    - May I ask if this only happening on specific game? or It's happening to other games that you have as well?
    - Are you playing the game through Xbox App?
    - When was the last time you successfully play the game?

Here are the possible troubleshooting steps that might help you.

1. Check Windows update.

2. Disable Anti virus and Anti Malware.

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game.

You may visit this website for more information. Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

I hope this information will help you. We look forward for your response.

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. RaidedHearts Win User

My Xbox One X randomly turns off

It also crashes when I’m playing monster Hunter or Apex Legends
  6. Luigi Somma Win User

(Runtime_il2cpp.exe)

I have already done so a lot, but I found out that by starting the game directly by the folder(there's 2 folders monster hunter rise and monster hunter rise1) I used the rise1 and it didn't crash, my opinion is that by starting it on Xbox app it can crash after a bit since it's emulating the working of Xbox while doing by the folder let's you decide the runningcp2 to use. I'll tell you tomorrow if my guess is correct
Thema:

1. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas - Similar Threads - Monster Hunter Rise

2. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  3. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  4. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  5. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...
  6. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass: Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix....
  7. My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday: My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday 131a5b83-d3df-46f4-bed0-f8b52fdce478
  8. Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.: Can't seem to find anything on this issue. Trying to play Rise on GamePass and in game my camera is stuck looking at the sky. I can move it back down with the thumbstick but it just goes right...
  9. My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monster hunter rise save file just disaperd how do i access me cloud saves to see if its...: how do i access my cloud saves 02cf1b2c-5180-4ac1-b5a3-200781ec2c5c
  10. Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter rise, Xbox live gold requirement: So I want to buy and play monster hunter rise but the storefront says that to play the game a Xbox live gold subscription is required, monster hunter world didn’t need this and neither did the...