Monitor upgrade for series x

Discus and support Monitor upgrade for series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I want to upgrade from playing on my TV to a monitor I was told xbox series x supports 120hz at 4k so which monitor should I buy to make sure I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnny Hernandez1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Monitor upgrade for series x

So I want to upgrade from playing on my TV to a monitor I was told xbox series x supports 120hz at 4k so which monitor should I buy to make sure I get the right one

:)

Johnny Hernandez1, Jan 11, 2024
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

White Flickers while watching movies/streaming? 4k UHD 60hz monitor no HDR

I had the same / similar issue with my old 4K 60hz none HDR / HDMI 2.0 monitor when watching movies and some times in games with the Series X,

As soon as i upgraded my monitor to a 4K 144hz monitor that has HDR / HDMI 2.1 ports, i no longer had this problem,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but my guess is that the HDMI 2.1 port on Series X doesn't play well with HDMI 2.0 port of monitors, or it's the Series X trying to force HDR on, even if the monitor does not have / support HDR and the HDR in Series X menu's is turned off.
  3. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

I was just reading an article about this and Samsung wanting that compatibility on the series x. I would definitely upgrade to an ultra wide monitor. I could still use my current monitor with my one x and what not.
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

I have my current Xbox One X connected to a 4k monitor, ALthough it does not have HDR so I might upgrade before the Series X comes out.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Johnny H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

You may want to get a monitor that has an HDMI 2.1 port and that supports 120Hz through that port.

Below, I'm going to share a list of recommended monitors to play either at 4K @ 120Hz or 1440p @ 120Hz.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Kind regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
    1080p is supported by both Series X / S,

However if your only playing at 1080p and have no plan's of upgrading to a 4K TV / Monitor, The Xbox Series S would be recommended as is a 1080p / 1440p gaming console and you would save £/$200, than getting the Series X, as that is a 4K gaming console and
    you would never get to use the full potential of it if used on a 1080p TV / Monitor.

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
Thema:

1. Monitor upgrade for series x - Similar Threads - Monitor upgrade series

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  5. I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz: I have a 1440p 165hz monitor curved and it wont do 1440p at 120hz alot of people are saying its because its actually 119.88 or whatever but my monitor works when its 1080p 120hz so i dont get how...
  6. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  7. Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...: i just want to know if i can have my cousins monitor transfer whats going on on his screen to mine using a doouble sided vga cable a77495bc-7272-4995-90d1-fbd54e9775ff
  8. How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?: All of the cables are plugged in and the xbox turns on and allows controllers to connect to it. we've already tried changing cables and that doesn't work. it just does not display to my monitor...
  9. How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?: Ive been using my memory on how the xbox menu looks to navigate it, but ive been having trouble connecting the app to the console. It's just stuck on the "Turn on your console and sign in with...
  10. Monitor keeps going black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor keeps going black: Monitor keeps turning black for 4 seconds every minute at least but it depends what game I’m playing where it does it more on not 252f383e-8db2-4fec-974e-d59f67bcbef9