Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

Discus and support Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PrestonH26082, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox and a pc and the monitor does not work on either i connect all cords properly (All the cords do indeed work) however when i turn it on the screen has some light but is just black. I tried connect my xbox to something else and worked just fine therefore it is a problem with the monitor. Any help?????

:)

PrestonH26082, Mar 9, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Your monitor does not adhere to vasa standards, and will not work with Xbox.

It also will not allow you to do 120 Hz before you ask

monitors are intended to be used with computers, not with game consoles unless marked otherwise.
  3. A Wraith God Win User

Screen flickering pixels across screen

Whenever i turn on the xbox, large chunks of pixels flicker across my monitor. Then the screen goes black and turns back on to show the same thing happening. Please help.
    Have you changed any of the display settings? Having certain settings on certain screens may display incorrectly.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X - Black Screen of Death / No video output?

are you turning on the monitor first then the Xbox?

if so, try turning the Xbox on first and wait for it to fully boot up before turning on the monitor.

if I turn my TV on first and then my Xbox, I get a black screen but if I turn the Xbox on first everything works fine.
  5. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Xbox One Won't Power On

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one x

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you getting black screen when console is turned on. You can try the

guide for blank screen
    and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help? - Similar Threads - Monitor turning screen

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. It’s not connecting to the monitor when I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s not connecting to the monitor when I turn it on.: For starters the console has a bad internal hard drive. Now it’s not connecting to the monitor and when I turn it on it only stays on for a couple of minutes then shuts off. I have tried 3...
  4. I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out how to turn mic monitoring on.: When I plug my headset in I can hear audio, but I can’t talk or hear other players talk 20451793-29a1-40f8-bce0-b5426b9ee091
  5. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  6. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49
  7. I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat: I have Mic monitoring turned off, and I can still hear myself... Now what? Google isn't helping. 4eb7e6fb-f331-4c73-9d05-f97948d0aaa5
  8. i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...: i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit and i come back and my resolution is terrible and i don’t know how to fix it 9833baaa-7542-4981-8fc0-5d01f22d3cfe
  9. My monitor wont turn on after changing from auto detect to HDMI back to auto detect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monitor wont turn on after changing from auto detect to HDMI back to auto detect.: m really unsure of what to do after trial and error so, recently after buying a new HDMI cable with my previous one becoming faulty over time I connected my new one it to my monitor (the HDMI...
  10. xbox turns on but no signal in monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns on but no signal in monitor: when i turn on my xbox one s it turns on from the console (the light turns on) but there is no signal from the monitor and ive tried switching hdmi cables and switching from hdmi in to hdmi out...