Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library

Discus and support Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game using UPI from the Xbox Store The purchase was inititated and I did provide my OTP on my UPI wallet. The purchase was completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShiukRaz, Dec 5, 2023.

1. ShiukRaz
    ShiukRaz Guest

Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library

I purchased a game using UPI from the Xbox Store

The purchase was inititated and I did provide my OTP on my UPI wallet.

The purchase was completed from my end and the transaction is showing as successfully done

but the game is not showing on my xbox library and neither is the transaction being shown on my Microsoft account even though the moeney was debited from my bank account

I have the payment details

:)

ShiukRaz, Dec 5, 2023
  2. harmeet singh5 Win User

But the purchase is not showing in the order history, should I wait for 24 hours? also the money debited is showing in Phone pe app and also in the bank statement.
  3. harmeet singh5 Win User

Bro, i am facing the same issue. Did your issue got resolved
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am glad to assist today.

Here are a few tips to assist you investigate the charge billing.
    1. Check your bank statement. If the charge is not from Microsoft, contact your bank for assistance with where the charge comes from.

2. Check your order history on account.microsoft.com. Select "Payment and billing" -> "Order history". Compare your purchase to the charge in question. If you cannot find the charge in your order history, check if anyone you know might not have used your card with another Microsoft account. Check the order history for each Microsoft account connected to yours.

3. If you think your Microsoft account has been compromised, change your password and Select "Advanced security options" to sign out everywhere.

For more details on how to follow the above steps in investigating a billing charge, kindly use the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...icrosoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

I hope this helps.
  5. ShiukRaz Win User

Yes it took almost 6 hours to register the purchase but I did receive the game.
  6. Pimp Daddy Daniel Win User

Friend has not received gift from me?

No it does not show up but is shows that the money was taken out by Xbox on my bank account
Thema:

1. Money was debited from my bank account but game is not showing up on my Xbox library - Similar Threads - Money was debited

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  4. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  5. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  6. why isn't my debit card getting money back after my xbox purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my debit card getting money back after my xbox purchase?: I waited the 5 to 90 business days and I still have not gotten my over 200 hundred dollars worth of Microsoft transactions back I use a wisely visa debit card, I do not know if that has something...
  7. Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase: Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase. I elected to get a refund and they gave me one and said they denied the other. Which is cool because i wanted to keep the...
  8. My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.: i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make contact with microsoft as it is proving...
  9. Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account: Is there an reason why it doing to hurt my gaming and I have an concern. 8b7385db-a8c7-4630-9d03-171affdab03b
  10. Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it: I managed to but Fifa 18 after like 3 tries, but now anything I try to purchase anything like fifa points or 2k, or ww2 it gives me a try again message but it never lets me actually buy it....