Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!

Discus and support Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; seen that £24.99 has been taken out of my bank have no idea why as I haven't set anything up to have this taken out and haven't ordered anything either... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarrotyEagle825, May 31, 2017.

1. Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!

seen that £24.99 has been taken out of my bank have no idea why as I haven't set anything up to have this taken out and haven't ordered anything either I would like this to be sorted out soon as and a full refund a.s.a.p!!! Want a reply a.s.a.p too!!!!!

:)

CarrotyEagle825, May 31, 2017
  2. The3rdDuke
    The3rdDuke Guest
    Cancel a pre order

Microsoft can you cancel my preorder of destiny 2 because I already pre-ordered at GameStop. The money has not been taken out of my bank yet

The3rdDuke, May 31, 2017
  3. v NiitroZ
    v NiitroZ Guest
    Unable to access marketplace or change payment options

Ok this really made me angry. I called my bank service and apparently xbox has taken out £8 out of my bank account the total money ive got on my card. Im only 14 and you know why. MICROSOFT TAKES MONEY WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW.

v NiitroZ, May 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can check what came out at http;//commerce.microsoft.com You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can check what came out at http;//commerce.microsoft.com You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Connor.tr Win User

To play this, the owner needs to sign in.

Now for some reason it says i haven't payed the game but the moneys been taken out of my bank!
  7. SamUpton Win User

I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

Money was taken out of my bank account 47.95 is the amount taken out and I am unaware of what was purchased with that money and would like it back
  8. Pimp Daddy Daniel Win User

Friend has not received gift from me?

No it does not show up but is shows that the money was taken out by Xbox on my bank account
  9. felisianochacon IV Win User

Xbox series x vanguard

It says it was declined but It says the money was taken out of my bank account I belive
Thema:

1. Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!! - Similar Threads - Money taken bank

2. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  3. Money taken from my bank from /Xbox Dublin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken from my bank from /Xbox Dublin: A new way to steal, it may be just that a4aa6d01-f0a3-4e5e-8bc5-5d7db60de349
  4. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  5. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  6. Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...: I have restarted laptop, and waited 24 hours. 26afe23d-aba3-44dc-b15a-c2f60ffb1a2a
  7. Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am shocked money taken out of my Bank Account £79.99 by Microsoft: I only have a xbox one... And did not buy and games... 207a6880-0fd5-4d58-9c9e-1498bdca407a
  8. amounts of money have been taken out of my bank account i do not recognise these amounts....

in XBoX Accessibility
    amounts of money have been taken out of my bank account i do not recognise these amounts....: Can you advise on the above problem please. f504f21a-6e16-479b-ba85-f8236e6a179f
  9. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  10. Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?: So, I've just checked my bank account and on my statement it says on the 24/01/2013 Microsoft/Xbox has taken £25.20 from my account from Dublin Ireland. The thing is, for Christmas, I was given...