Money on my Xbox account won't show up

Discus and support Money on my Xbox account won't show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought $30 of Microsoft points, here in MI, US. I normally have my xbox with me in Canada since I am studying there, but this term I was in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AR33B ALI, Jun 28, 2014.

1. AR33B ALI
    AR33B ALI Guest

So I bought $30 of Microsoft points, here in MI, US. I normally have my xbox with me in Canada since I am studying there, but this term I was in the US. Anyway, so after buying the $30, and redeeming the codes on xbox.com, It showed up on my balance on xbox.com
    but not on my xbox 360 itself. My xbox 360 showed like 1.16 (that being what I had left from before). I noticed that the two numbers should have added up and become 31.16. Anyway, upon further investigation, I found out that my 1.16 is CAD and 30.00 is US,
    and I guess Microsoft can't simply convert them either way, soo.. yeah. But my issue is how the hell do I use that $30? I've tried buying via xbox.com, my xbox itself, but I can't seem to access that $30. I'm kinda willing to spend it on anything decent at
    this point even if it isn't the Diablo 2 I was hoping to get, so long as it's not wasted. Any tips before I call Microsoft and get put on hold for 2 hours?

Thanks,

Areeb

:)

AR33B ALI, Jun 28, 2014
  2. PXLTYBLT
    PXLTYBLT Guest
    Not getting what I bought

I bought the pro league - pack. But it won't show up in my order history or on my xbox. what can I do? The money on my Bank account is already gone.

PXLTYBLT, Jun 28, 2014
  3. Xbox live rewards

DaRe ViPeRzZXx

[Mod Removed]

Meant to have money in my account but doesn't show and won't work with split payment on TRMoney on my Xbox account won't show up :DE

DaRe ViPeRzZ Xx, Jun 28, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Sorry mate but the only thing you can do is take the question to Microsoft.

Auswulf, Jun 28, 2014
  5. Pimp Daddy Daniel Win User

Friend has not received gift from me?

No it does not show up but is shows that the money was taken out by Xbox on my bank account
  6. WPAK Win User

Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

Hi there,

when you see the amount on the website at the payment options (http://account.microsoft.com) does it show the same region as you are using on the Xbox One Console? Since it is region
    specific so if both are different you won't see the amount/payment option.

Let us know the results
  7. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DOOGS

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, what usually happens when you purchase a code from Amazon is that the code is redeemed to the email that you made the purchase from.

Is this is same email that is on your Microsoft Account? If not, can you enter the code on your Xbox or on the

Microsoft website
    ?

If you are able to see the currency in your account, perhaps you can buy your item online?

Give this a try, let us know if this works for you!
  8. DOOGS1980 Win User

I bought the code from Amazon and yes it does show up on the website. I have tried exiting the store from console and then going back in. Also have tried hard resetting it as well.
  9. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Are you trying to buy something with your balance?
Thema:

1. Money on my Xbox account won't show up - Similar Threads - Money account won't

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  7. Have money took from my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Have money took from my account: Have money took from my account 70c90714-abeb-4846-8655-eff872570aef
  8. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  9. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  10. Won't let me pay with money on account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me pay with money on account.: I just recently bought an Xbox gift card at Walmart and entered the code just like I'm supposed to. And when I go to try to buy something, (like the Halo 3: ODST add on for Halo: The Master Chief...