Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

Discus and support Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jimmy Edwards, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card

:)

Jimmy Edwards, Oct 1, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jimmy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Does this charge show on your Microsoft account? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If it does, you can investigate the charge on the website. There should be a message near the transaction section that says "Don't recognise a charge on your bank statement?" click on the "Investigate" button to continue.

Note that this is a community forum and we don't have access to billing information. For further help, contact Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Gamingtoast665 Win User

Pre ordered a game and now it says i haveto purchase it again and i have not been refunded

The money was taken from my account when i purchased it months ago though and i payed with a debit card
  4. matthewiag Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken via the 12 month DLC purchase

If you use a Credit or Debit card the money will be taken 7 days before the release.
  5. StressedSauce08 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

Money was taken off via debit order by microsoft. Recurring monthly debit order. Is this also then only noted by them in one or two days?
  6. evilfairie Win User

purchasing problem

Hi there.

Your credit card is usually only used to verify your details and no money is taken unless you use it. You can also use debit cards such as Visa etc.
Thema:

1. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all - Similar Threads - Money got taken

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  4. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  5. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  6. I found bug but i got all money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found bug but i got all money back: So i buyed minecraft and it said i need to buy it again and idk what was that but i think it is a bug and i got all of me money back i litearly buyed it like 10 times .... and i forgot i have a...
  7. Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.: So my gamertag is , I bought a name change to change it to nce. Looking at my bank and order history my money has been taken, but my name hasn’t been changed. Even restarted my console and no...
  8. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  9. Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back: redeemed a code in January and went into my account to see that it had been taken from my account and I’m not happy with it 2eba8b27-b955-4b7c-9cdd-e6b6959c0018
  10. got taken away money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got taken away money: i bought 2 stacks of 4600 fifa points on fifa 19 and i only got the one stack and i just lost my money on the other and didn¨t get the fifa points. and when i check the order chase i can only see...