money code

Discus and support money code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello there i put a £10 point card on my Xbox 360 redeemed it i disconnected from Xbox live and now i dont have no money on my account and it says that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SparkzlnTheDark, Jan 2, 2014.

1. money code

hello there i put a £10 point card on my Xbox 360 redeemed it i disconnected from Xbox live and now i dont have no money on my account and it says that i have used the code

any help would be grateful

thanks

:)

SparkzlnTheDark, Jan 2, 2014
  2. ilovedvds
    ilovedvds Guest
    £50 credit for £36.99

Giving bad feedback won't get you your money back though.

As I said, 'personally' I would not take the risk BUT others have and received a working code.

I took the risk, received a used code and was lucky enough to get my money back, BUT if the seller claimed that I was the one who used the code I would have had no come back and could not raise a dispute with PayPal.

I am not telling anyone not to do it, merely advising of the risks of doing so.

ilovedvds, Jan 2, 2014
  3. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Best Price for XBL?

You save the most money buying the one year code. It's around $50 on Amazon or other sites. This is the cheapest option compared to the single month ($10) and 3 month ($20).

GetFresh, Jan 2, 2014
  4. money code

Mr Sparky,

First I would recommend checking
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    to see if your account shows the currency added there under your recent transactions. If the money is not showing, I would recommend contacting Microsoft Phone
    Support
    to assist you as they are the only ones that can assist you with billing/refund situations. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist. Thank you,

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

money code