money back after 4 times visit repair service

Discus and support money back after 4 times visit repair service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, this year I have send in my XBOX360 3 times to repair the grafikcard. And Yes, my XBOX is not in a difficult Location for the heat, it stands... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by franky S 71, Sep 14, 2017.

1. franky S 71
    franky S 71 Guest

Hello,

this year I have send in my XBOX360 3 times to repair the grafikcard.

And Yes, my XBOX is not in a difficult Location for the heat, it stands alone on a desk.

Now with the 4th malfunction I have the right to get my Money back.

What have I to do for this?

:)

franky S 71, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Xbox one disc issues

2 options. Return console to retailer for exchange or money back. Or visit Xbox.com service center and register the serial # asap as to generate a warranty. Then schedule a repair.

Your Dead McFly, Sep 14, 2017
  3. PsYcOMaTiS14
    PsYcOMaTiS14 Guest
    Achievements not unlocking on minecraft

why they dont repair this achievements?creepy service! i want my money back!

PsYcOMaTiS14, Sep 14, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

the only option you have is to contact official Xbox Support again (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) they are the only ones that can determine the options available to you.

To contact Xbox Support use Contact Us | Xbox Support keep in mind that the issue selected will determine the contact options shown.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

the only option you have is to contact official Xbox Support again (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) they are the only ones that can determine the options available to you.

To contact Xbox Support use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us keep in mind that the issue selected will determine the contact options shown.
  6. Your Dead McFly Win User

Xbox one disc issues

2 options. Return console to retailer for exchange or money back. Or visit Xbox.com service center and register the serial # asap as to generate a warranty. Then schedule a repair.
  7. PsYcOMaTiS14 Win User

Achievements not unlocking on minecraft

why they dont repair this achievements?creepy service! i want my money back!
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Repairing US purchased consoles in India

You would not be able to purchase an extended service plan after the console's original warranty has run out. You would have to have it repaired in the country it was purchased it, however. To set up a repair online, please visit:

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One X start up problem and save game problems

Hi there Ryan,

Thanks for the reply and for taking the time to troubleshoot. We suggest to go through the repair to help our team investigate the issue. Try visiting the
    Device service and Repair
    site
    to help with information and the process of repair.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. money back after 4 times visit repair service - Similar Threads - money times visit

2. How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much time does it take for refunded money to appear in my bank account?: I refunded nba 2k23 because ut was wrong version and that hapoened 8 days ago si im really worried about my money can anyone help me in this situation? bac5c505-578b-4236-94b5-93de51f3cd20
  3. Permanently suspended and no bad history 3 day now and lots of time and money waisted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently suspended and no bad history 3 day now and lots of time and money waisted: Hello, I am having the same issue of a permanent band and this is very frustrating after all the time and money I have spent into Xbox and I 9x out of ten have my notifications off to avoid things...
  4. Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free: Hey, I have been changed my Player Tag from random to my custom. After that WIndows want money to change it. And the wierd thinks is that on Sea of Thieves game tag is proplery but in Minecraft...
  5. Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...: Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try buy vbucks or games it says we cant process your paymeant plz someone help...
  6. Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time: i purchased one on day of release and had issue's with it from the get go but wasn't playing a huge amount but during the lockdown i decieded to go through the warranty process and sent it back...
  7. Bluehole is wasting our time and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluehole is wasting our time and money: I’m writing this hoping for a refund for PUBG on Xbox. I’m doing so not necessarily because I care about the money because there is a huge BS disclaimer that pops up every time I boot the game up,...
  8. They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time?: I just bought a month of xbox live gold and within 20 seconds the transaction was complete through my paypal account, however I am unable to party up with any of my friends "without an xbox live...
  9. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...: I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2. 9bd17778-5442-4283-8998-f4999ee8d33a
  10. Time and money wasted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time and money wasted: I recently phoned up to see why I was charged $104.95 by Microsoft on the 25th May 2017 (New Zealand). The lady on the phone (1386510326) told me that there was no charges from Microsoft of this...