Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

Discus and support Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox. ad6a89fa-f214-4fb8-be47-40a43f739fb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayB72, Jan 8, 2020.

1. JayB72
    JayB72 Guest

Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox.

:)

JayB72, Jan 8, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey JayB72,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a
    question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. JayB72 Win User

Thanks Unknowngamer1st. Changibg the card updated the funds.

Best.

joe
  4. NaZoooom Win User

5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

if you added funds through gift card you can see the funds where your about to pay for the save the world. if you added funds try selecting a different payment option and you should see it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Added money to child's account but it's not showing available

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Cor

The balance in the picture is from your child account, right?

Are you trying to purchase minecoins with it?
    Or an specific item in the marketplace?

Is this happening on which minecraft version?
    Did you tried sign out from your child account in minecraft and sign in to see if the balance appears now?

Thanks in advance for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
Thema:

1. Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox - Similar Threads - Money added child’s

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  4. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  9. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  10. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. money i added to child xbox account bot showing