Mom needs help

Discus and support Mom needs help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will start by saying I am not tech savvy when it comes to gaming systems. My son only wanted an Xbox one for Christmas. He was so excited...problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OwningPainter75, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Mom needs help

I will start by saying I am not tech savvy when it comes to gaming systems. My son only wanted an Xbox one for Christmas. He was so excited...problem is I can't get it to set up. I know the first issue is we have Hughes Net satellite internet. However,
    he is only 6 so we don't plan on using live. I bought a bundle set so you have to download the games. The tv recognizes the Xbox, but we have not got past connecting to our wireless. It keeps saying no signal and goes back to the beginning of the set up
    where you choose your language. I have talked to our internet provider and they say there are no issues. I have spoke to several customer service reps through Microsoft and they have not been able to help except to tell me to send it back to Texas or take
    it to a Microsoft store. I have watched more than my share of YouTube help videos as well. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed. Fortunately, my son been understanding. I appreciate any help!!!

:)

OwningPainter75, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    mom needs help

The 4gb is internal flash memory and not a hard drive. He would need a hard drive in order to download the content. You don't necessarily need to buy him a whole new console. There are 250gb and 320gb hard drives available for purchase that you can add to
    his existing console.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Mom needs help

I am concerned that my son is playing the xbox when I am not home. Is there a way to look at xbox history to see a date and time stamp of when it is being played?

XxTAKEAHIKExX, Dec 26, 2017
  4. Mom needs help

I am not sure why no one has replied to this thread yet. I am sorry on behalf of all the Ambassadors and staff. Unfortunately, some technology is so complicated today that consumers are not able to service them, so only the people who make them (in your
    case, Microsoft) make them. I think the only way to get it fixed would be to send it down to Seattle. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes new tech can not work the way we want.

Thanks

SparkedDisc710

SparkedDisc719, Apr 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Mom needs help