mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email

Discus and support mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Plz help, my mojang account need a verification code to transfer to microsoft account. but the email that can get the verification is deleted. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaxLoGodXD, Jun 30, 2022.

1. HaxLoGodXD
    HaxLoGodXD Guest

Plz help, my mojang account need a verification code to transfer to microsoft account. but the email that can get the verification is deleted. I have try to change my email address, password but it also need my email to secure my account at mojang website to able to do that.

what can i do

:)

HaxLoGodXD, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, HaxLoGodXd. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

In this case, you can only try to create the email address again (the one you are using on your Mojang account) if it is not being used.

If you can't create this email again or it has been already created by other person, your only other option would be to contact Mojang support to see if they can help:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

But keep in mind they usually do not help users change email address or password since they don't know if the person requesting the password or email change is actually a hacker trying to gain access to the account.
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?

I am so sorry your having issues accessing your Mojang account.

As you are having issues resetting your account password, you may be better to try and contact Mojang directly to see if they can help recover your account..

Mojang Support - I cant access my account

there are a few different options in the FAQ linked above that may help you regain access.

If nothing at that link helps, then try
    contacting Mojang by email

Good luck!!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Changing Email without Email

Account migration it's only to bring the Mojang account to a Microsoft account but the Microsoft account that you used prior already had a Xbox account so it can't be Migrated to another email without having access to that account

Also if the account was already deleted means that it didn't has any content purchased as accounts with purchases can't be deleted, so there won't be any content to transfer basically as any other information will be also deleted
  5. TEST000005 Win User

Immigration

An online Migration is every 90 days possible. If you want to migrate it back, you could contact the official Support but it would take some weeks anyway.
  6. Ignatios ... Win User

i need help with mojang to microsoft account

no i havent got any emails because i cant login to mojang account i dont remember the password and i cant reset it because i dont get any emails back
Thema:

1. mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email - Similar Threads - mojang immigration cant

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. It’s is legal to Mojang eula?

in XBoX on Windows
    It’s is legal to Mojang eula?: Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can contact with Minecraft client so Minecraft...
  4. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  5. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  8. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  9. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  10. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...