Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account

Discus and support Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, people Yesterday, when i wanted to play Minecraft, i turned on my game like almost everyday.. and guess what.. "You have to move your account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GussOlean, Sep 4, 2021.

1. GussOlean
    GussOlean Guest

Hello, people

Yesterday, when i wanted to play Minecraft, i turned on my game like almost everyday.. and guess what..

"You have to move your account to microsoft account" I was like "Eeeeeeeeehhhh okay"
    I would not do it if i would know what a ******* trouble is coming...

Well, i moved my account from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I had both accounts written there, but I could not play a game what so ever like before, there was still only button ''play demo'', even when i was usin microsoft version.

So I tried reset PC, uninstall/install minecraft, log in to microsoft account and it would not work.

So I was like, okay maybe it wont work because the old Mojang account is still connected, so i removed it

Now when i log back to my old mojang account it says it has been moved, but on that microsoft account I removed it because it didnt WORK

So they are really trying to tell me, just because of their ******* migration i am gonna lose more then 400 euros i spent on minecraft multiplayer-servers VIP's

Just because i dont have some stupid transaction ID? That I received years ago, and dont have it anymore? Seriously?

I have only one microsoft account so there is no different place where it could be transfered to.

Is this modern day robbery? I am not gonna pay twice for something i already had, and it was working fine.

Can anybody tell me what means for MICROSOFT word "ACTIVE" when i CANT PLAY?

Did my GAME just disappeared into galaxy? At that moment i clicked to remove that mojang account from there? Or what?

You want to get help from Microsoft? Or Mojang? Dont be ridiculous..

Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account [​IMG]

Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account [​IMG]

:)

GussOlean, Sep 4, 2021
  2. GussOlean Win User

I did it, it logged me to my microsoft account, but i can still play only DEMO

Before I had my both accounts written in > Settings > Account

There was mine old mojang email and mine new microsoft email

But i removed the old mojang account from there, because i thought it wont work cause of it

Anyway... your solution really didnt help me
  3. GussOlean Win User

How? Tell me HOW? HOW CAN I SPEAK WITH A HUMAN FROM MICROSOFT

ITS IMPOSSIBLE, They always just send you to write your question here, no else option
  4. GussOlean Win User

Atleast you helped me w contacting support, I hope they will help me.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Well I've been able to get a hold on an agent by visiting this link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us if you get the option to contact an expert just write that you need to talk to a Microsoft agent, this way you will be rerouted to one! Has worked for me when I had an issue with my controller's warranty.
  6. GussOlean Win User

You are same expert on trying someone's patience like these people from Microsoft and Mojang

You didnt really read a single world i wrote here ... huh?

Or you just completely ignore fact that when I log to my Mojang account .. It says..

"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN MIGRATED TO MICROSOFT"

When I login to my microsoft, ITS NOT THERE BECAUSE I REMOVED IT... While I was trying to make it WORK

So basically I was playin on account that just disappeared into GALAXY
Thema:

1. Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Mojang account transfer

2. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  3. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  6. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...: The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account d4f092e8-e899-430e-b3e6-c2d45cbd318b
  7. Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?: Hello, I bought Minecraft over a decade ago and have never had any problems. I have not played in a while and learned that you need to link your account to a Microsoft account. I log in to my...
  8. Microsoft account not able to play Full Version since transfer from Mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account not able to play Full Version since transfer from Mojang account.: I've owned Minecraft Java for years now, but have had it uninstalled on my computer for a while (2-ish years?). When I tried to reinstall it, I needed to transfer my Mojang account to a Microsoft...
  9. Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft): I already own Minecraft through my Mojang account, but after several attempts to link the accounts, the membership hasn't linked, and I still can't log in through the Xbox account....
  10. Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account?: So I want to start using a new microsoft account but I also want to keep my mojang account so is it possible to keep my currect mojang account but also transfer it to the new microsoft account....