Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft)

Discus and support Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already own Minecraft through my Mojang account, but after several attempts to link the accounts, the membership hasn't linked, and I still can't log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sky Murphy, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Sky Murphy
    Sky Murphy Guest

I already own Minecraft through my Mojang account, but after several attempts to link the accounts, the membership hasn't linked, and I still can't log in through the Xbox account.

:)

Sky Murphy, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Sky! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

A mojang account won't give you access to the game on the Xbox as are separate versions, one being Java and the other being Xbox
  3. ItzFyr Win User

How to change the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account?

A lot of people say that Mojang can transfer the Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account. Thats all I need 2 do. My Minecraft account wasn't hacked.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I wanted to start playing minecraft again but i only had my mojang account

Hi Антонио. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. In early 2021, Mojang started the process of migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft accounts. This was done as Microsoft's account system is more secure, and to make it easier to sign in.

This migration period ended on September 19, 2023. To ensure all your Minecraft account data transfered to your Microsoft account, you had to migrate your account before this date. However, players were given another chance to transfer their Minecraft license to a Microsoft account via the post-migration process.

The post-migration ended on December 18, 2023, and it is no longer possible to sign in with a Mojang account or migrate to a Microsoft account. If you did not migrate your Mojang account to a Microsoft account before December 18, 2023, I'm afraid you will need to purchase Minecraft again using your Microsoft account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. XBF John Win User

Minecraft account

Hello,

Have a few questions here:

• Where did you "buy a minecraft account"? Do you mean you purchased the game?
    • Did you purchase Minecraft through Mojang or Microsoft?
    • Which version of Minecraft did you buy? Java or Bedrock?
    • Are you on PC, Xbox, or another platform?
    • Are you having issues logging into the Mojang account or the Microsoft account?
    Thanks,

6. Vadim_648 Win User

I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft

Yes, by migration I meant transferring the Mojang account to a Microsoft account.

Yes, I tried to reinstall Minecraft.

I play on a PC.
Thema:

1. Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Mojang account did

2. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  3. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  6. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  7. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  8. Mojang account did not merge with microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang account did not merge with microsoft account.: Hey guys, A long time ago i bought java edition minecraft, i played minecraft alot and then it made me migrate my account. I did and once i did it immediately said play demo, now my mojang...
  9. I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find to what email did my mojang minecraft account got migrated to.: I have a migrated minecraft account. When i logged into my minecraft account i couldnt play java nor bedrock edition. I asked support at mojang but no helpfull answer was given to me. when i first...
  10. Did not receive a minecraft cape after migrating from Mojang account to Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did not receive a minecraft cape after migrating from Mojang account to Microsoft account: I have migrated my 2 Mojang accounts in August 2021 to microsoft accounts but did not receive the migration cape on any of them 8382d292-924d-4941-bda0-49a796628cbc