Mój komputer laptop ma mieć IP konsol game? [My laptop computer has to have an IP console...

Discus and support Mój komputer laptop ma mieć IP konsol game? [My laptop computer has to have an IP console... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Jeżeli mam podać IP to gdzie go odszukać? [Translation - If I give IP is where to find it?] bdbf5a29-92fb-44da-8815-78345e8962f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RomanPilok, May 2, 2019.

1. RomanPilok
    RomanPilok Guest

Mój komputer laptop ma mieć IP konsol game? [My laptop computer has to have an IP console...

Jeżeli mam podać IP to gdzie go odszukać?

[Translation - If I give IP is where to find it?]

:)

RomanPilok, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Mój komputer laptop ma mieć IP konsol game? [My laptop computer has to have an IP console game?]

Hey Roman,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you are having a hard time locating the IP address on your console. The IP address can be found by going to Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings. On the right hand side, you will be given your network
    information of which includes your IP address. Hope this helps! :D
  3. Arminator Win User

Bridging

[quote user="el n1nj4"]

So I found out ... that I could use my laptop as a wireless adapter, ...

I bridge the LAN and wireless connections, then plug the cable in the Ethernet port on my laptop and into the port at the back of the console and it doesnt connect

[/quote]

Make sure your Wireless and LAN adapter on your Laptop are both set to automatic IP adress. Also make sure your console gets the IP address automatically.

Now dis-connect console from the Laptop, and select both WLAN and LAN icons on your PC (if necessary, hold the CTRL key while you click on each network adapter icon). Then right click and choose to bridge the connection.

Now connect the XBox again to the Laptop and make sure the Laptop can access the internet through your WLAN router properly. Check the IP Address of the WLAN adapter. With most routers it should be something like 192.168.xxx.yyy or 10.xxx.yyy.zzz

Now go to the network settings of your console and check the IP address there. The first three octets should match the IP Address of your Laptops WLAN adatper (i.e. if your Laptop is 192.168.1.23 your console should also have 192.168.1."something_other_than_23")

If that is the case, your console should connect.

If not, try to manually enter the IP information, matching EVERYTHING from the Info on your Laptops WLAN (i.e. default Gateway, Network Mask, DNS). However do NOT copy the IP address. You HAVE TO change the last octet to a free IP address in your network.
  4. Rossko93 Win User

Extender keeps disconnecting from xbox live

If you have a laptop with built-in WiFi then you could bridge the connection between your laptop and Xbox 360. Here's the link on how to do so:

support.xbox.com/.../win-computer

I managed to fix my NAT type by typing in the IP Address into my Xbox 360 that my router had assigned the Xbox 360 under the UPnP settings.

My UPnP IP Address: 192.168.0.104

So then you type this into your Xbox 360 Network Configuration:

IP Address: 192.168.0.104

Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
  5. MoltenDarkman Win User

Error Status Report Help!

if you are useing more than one conection at a time i would try reseting all modems and routers and see if that works.

sometimes the ip address get confused and trys to use an ip address form your laptop computer and the router get confused with the ip address.
  6. Borgqvist Win User

DNS Error

I have figured it out. In the LAN between laptop/xbox, the laptop was given IP 192.168.0.1. I then had to tell the xbox that the DNS should be the laptop's IP, 192.168.0.1. Now it works fine, but I'm trying to find out how to use my account here with my
    profile on the xbox. When I enter the email address it says that the account is accossiated with another profile, but it isn't..
Thema:

1. Mój komputer laptop ma mieć IP konsol game? [My laptop computer has to have an IP console... - Similar Threads - Mój komputer laptop

2. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  3. how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console: how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console b0c02a9e-7b65-439e-a872-d1497d1a0372
  4. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  5. I have to restart my Laptop anytime I want to go into an xbox party.

in XboX Insiders
    I have to restart my Laptop anytime I want to go into an xbox party.: Just as the title says, I have to restart my laptop every time I want to go into an Xbox party. after I restart my laptop, it'll allow me to go into xbox parties but after a while of not using the...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. How do I play my xbox x on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play my xbox x on my laptop: How do I connect my xbox x to my laptop so I can play 86efa86f-d118-4f48-9570-7ec23a0b1a31
  8. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  9. zabrało mój xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zabrało mój xbox game pass ultimate: zabrało mój xbox game pass ultimate po 2 dniach. a potem kiedy odebrałem minecraft java (bo miałem bedrocka i mogłem odebrać jave) po 1 godz. ją straciłem. ****Moved from Windows / Windows 11 /...
  10. Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared: Witam chcialbym zglosic problem z gra forza horizon 4 . Problem polega na zapisie gry . Gdy wchodze do gry mam tylko niewielka ilosc samochodow, osiagniec i reszty rzeczy .Po prostu zapis sie...