Moedas APEX da promoção [Promotion Coins APEX]

Discus and support Moedas APEX da promoção [Promotion Coins APEX] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COmprei a Xbox live gold de 1 mês da promoção do Apex legends de ganhar 1000 moedas Apex, após a compra do Xbox live gold e ainda não recebi a moedas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoHnYferreira, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Moedas APEX da promoção [Promotion Coins APEX]

COmprei a Xbox live gold de 1 mês da promoção do Apex legends de ganhar 1000 moedas Apex, após a compra do Xbox live gold e ainda não recebi a moedas Apex!!

[Translation - I Bought the Xbox Live 1 month gold from the Apex Legends promotion to win 1000 Apex coins after buying Xbox live gold and haven't received the Apex coins yet!!]

:)

JoHnYferreira, Apr 23, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. JoHnYferreira Win User

Nao recebi nada ate agora nas mensagens do xbox live por isso vim ate o forum e no chat nao me respondem.

[Translation - I haven't received anything until now in the Xbox Live messages so I came to the forum and in the chat do not answer me.]
  4. Rapwire Win User

I have the same exact problem i thought i would reiceve my 1000 apex coins on email or messages from xbox live but if gotten no code. Assistance will be greatly appreciated.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey John,

Thank you for reaching out. As far as the promotion goes, you will receive a message containing the code for the Apex Coins by 6/30/2019. For more information, feel free to check out our

Xbox Live Gold
    page. The bottom of the page is where you will find the details of the promotion. Cheers :D
  6. yobrizo Win User

hola. deberías de recibir un código cankeable

[Translation - Hello. You should get a code redeemable]
Thema:

1. Moedas APEX da promoção [Promotion Coins APEX] - Similar Threads - Moedas APEX promoção

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  4. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  5. Apex legends gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Apex legends gift cards?: I have 3 apex legends gift cards and none of them work so I contacted the support but they told me nothing essentially so I was hoping someone could help me because xbox support sucks so Im going...
  6. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  7. Can i get a refund on apex coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on apex coins: I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox name is 5a10cd66-ba12-4ccb-84e9-a6bfd9671ff9
  8. Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?: Okay, so basicly when i played Apex yesterday my Telekom Speedport Smart 3 just rebootet it self and i got kicked out of the game (3-4 times in a row). And now im wondering what’s causing that...
  9. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  10. Créditos não convertidos para moeda local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Créditos não convertidos para moeda local: No meu perfil possuo vários créditos, inclusive o bônus de aniversário que não foram convertidos para a Minha conta. Já postei sobre isso em outra categoria, mas não tive retorno. Poderiam...