Modern Warfare Xbox One game share multiplayer not working

Discus and support Modern Warfare Xbox One game share multiplayer not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and someone have been game sharing and all games work except for multiplayer modern warfare. I know this is a known issue and a lot of people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by avikBhuiyan1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. avikBhuiyan1
    avikBhuiyan1 Guest

So me and someone have been game sharing and all games work except for multiplayer modern warfare. I know this is a known issue and a lot of people still have a "Purchase Modern Warfare" screen instead of having access, but other people do have it working
    off of a game share. I tried reinstalling warzone all together on his account, i tried clearing mac address, clearing xbox cache, resetting xbox, and deleting and reinstalling multiplayer pack 2. I tried everything but still get the purchase modern warfare
    screen. any suggestions?

:)

avikBhuiyan1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. avikBhuiyan1 Win User

Found a fix, delete warzone, reset console, sign into account that has modern warfare and start downloading along with the multiplayer packs or whatever packs you want (campaign, spec. ops) and start download everything. But the fix I found was before you
    start up the game, download this Data pack and hard reset the xbox.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-data-pack-1/9ndx6wb90rc4?ocid=wishlist.own&fbclid=IwAR1gJEcndtNOoIVFB1wr4NjWyzxU48vRko_GGIrDeM81HWQHoFQ6iW04VUA&SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. avikBhuiyan1 Win User

that's what I want to avoid, game share works with everything else. buying the same game for two different people in the same house isn't something im tryna do
  4. MonoStreah Win User

5. Tatted x Ortega Win User

might have to repurchase the game again on your account.
  6. zDestinyYT Win User

probabilmente hai finito il tuo abbonamento gold

-[Translation - you have probably finished your gold subscription]
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare Xbox One game share multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare game

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...
  4. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...
  5. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  6. I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare: i have been billed for the new call of duty game and it looks like it been sent as a gift 4acc25db-7671-42fe-a8cf-c29ae58e0d99
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share: COD MW 3 will have Shareplay? 5e905408-1393-4dcb-b903-642dae04a1ea
  8. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  9. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  10. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...