Modern Warfare Perma banned.

Discus and support Modern Warfare Perma banned. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, it's quite a long time since I tried to resolve this issue with activision that claimed I was the account owner at the moment they "scanned" when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NejmFlight_, Nov 24, 2023.

1. NejmFlight_
    NejmFlight_ Guest

Hi, it's quite a long time since I tried to resolve this issue with activision that claimed I was the account owner at the moment they "scanned" when and what happened to my account at that date of my ban.

I was wondering if there is a way to get unbanned through Microsoft, since I'd love to get back to the game with the battlepasses I grinded and skins I bought multiple times.

Even if I am 99% sure it can't be resolved through Microsoft I still want to try it.

My appeal at activision support was detailed, I've written every possible details of me being on school Holidays away for a week, about a sudden breach to my account and change of location to +1 country (not sure where that is now) and me resolving issues with battle.net that confirmed a breach with no possibility to pair with activision on it, since they have such a bad policy with those resolves.

Wanted to make sure there is not even the 1% chance of getting it back. It's not like it bites me, but I still have some taste to get back to it even with my bad experiences with ACTIVISON.

thanks for going through my problem.

:)

NejmFlight_, Nov 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: