Modern Warfare game share

Discus and support Modern Warfare game share in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the modern warfare battlepass edition so i could gameshare the standard game with my brother but it wont let him play when he goes onto... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowstalkerIX, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Modern Warfare game share

I bought the modern warfare battlepass edition so i could gameshare the standard game with my brother but it wont let him play when he goes onto warzone it says buy modern warfare we go to the store it says he owns it what do i/we do??

:)

ShadowstalkerIX, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Todd Blanpied Win User

Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2

Can I game share Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with my son's xbox s and my pc?
  3. CoolIzzyTheDon Win User

Game sharing

Well he was at my house and i wonder if i could download modern warfare so i will not be trying to “game share” Thanks for the information
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

Hello Cactus Jon 5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with your son's account.

The link
    that the ambassador provided is a great way to ensure that the home console feature is set up correctly. Do you see an error message or error code when your son tries to launch the game? Are you referring to the backwards compatible game of Call
    of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. acleworth Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare not able to play on a different profile

Hi Guru

My xbox is already set to home xbox and other games share across the profiles.

Not sure if it is something to do with Modern Warfare itself.
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How?

Hi Alexandru IATAN,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today,

Considering that it works fine on other games like Black Ops 4, Halo Infinite and especially in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, this is likely an in-game concern with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II specifically. Please reach out to the game developer to report this concern for proper assistance. Please see: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Activision Support.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

Modern Warfare game share

1. Modern Warfare game share - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare game

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...
  4. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...
  5. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  6. I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't request this game call of duty modern warfare: i have been billed for the new call of duty game and it looks like it been sent as a gift 4acc25db-7671-42fe-a8cf-c29ae58e0d99
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share: COD MW 3 will have Shareplay? 5e905408-1393-4dcb-b903-642dae04a1ea
  8. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  9. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  10. I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Modern warfare 2 blackcell bundle and it is not reflecting in game asking...: [img] Hello I recently purchased the blackcell bundle with season 6 battle pass and I received a skin and the points but never received anything else, and it tells me I need to purchase blackcell...