Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago...

Discus and support Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this has popped up before, but no solution was forthcoming. To repeat, I have downloaded it, I own it but for some reason it will not let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Adams2, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Mark Adams2
    Mark Adams2 Guest

Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago...

I know this has popped up before, but no solution was forthcoming.

To repeat, I have downloaded it, I own it but for some reason it will not let me play it.

Hoping there is an established solution for this!?

:)

Mark Adams2, Oct 10, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Mark A, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you have this problem but these problems are commonly due to a lack of updating. Update the game and make sure that the Modern Warfare game is updated to its latest version.

Also make sure that the Modern Warfare game is fully installed on your Xbox Series If the installation is incomplete or there are any related errors, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Best regards.
  3. Mark Adams3 Win User

Thank you Dave, warzone is missing, can you tell me where to find it? Thank you again.
  4. Dexxoh Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Game Download Corrupted

No, the locale can't be the problem. I purchased Modern Warfare 3 on February 2, 2015. I got hacked on February 15, 2015. Or sooner, because that's the last time my account was License Transfered. So it must have been the anonymous hacker. But what I don't
    understand is how my currency is in Pounds because I'm looking at my Purchase History. There was NEVER any purchase made that wasn't under US Dollars. So, I'm searching for a solution. Does anyone else has this issue with a downloaded version of Modern Warfare
    3? I've seen a recent topic about someone else's Modern Warfare 2 with the same issue, but I'm guessing this might not be an Xbox Service issue. I've had this issue for literally weeks, almost a month ago.
  5. jt jt1 Win User

MW3 not working

I just finished downloading cod mw3 and now it won’t let me play anything it keeps saying need to purchase modern warfare 3 but I already have?!?!
  6. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Best gaming memory

Playing local Modern Warfare 3 spec ops with my friends but sadly the new modern warfare has no spec ops split screen.
Thema:

1. Modern warfare does not play on my new Xbox x, I have purchased it already 3 years ago... - Similar Threads - Modern warfare does

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  8. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...
  9. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009: Why does it show that im playing modern warfare 2 (2009) even tho I'm offline or a playing another game I've tried Uninstall it downloading it and a whole load of things but none of it seems to...
  10. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one: My Xbox one profile still says I’m on modern warfare 2 even though I’m on a whole different game and I have no clue how to fix it. I’ve already tried restarting my Xbox, hard restarting it,...