Modern warfare 2 on my series x wont launch. Freezes on load up. Just got this error...

Discus and support Modern warfare 2 on my series x wont launch. Freezes on load up. Just got this error... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please help error message SHEPERD-FINTHEN 5a9ccea3-d53a-47c9-90e5-bba508e3609e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VquickG48, Oct 29, 2022.

1. VquickG48
    VquickG48 Guest

Modern warfare 2 on my series x wont launch. Freezes on load up. Just got this error...

Please help error message SHEPERD-FINTHEN

:)

VquickG48, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Lucas .S Win User

Memory Error: 13-71

It wont load the clan thing online and it just wont let me play Modern warfare
  3. JustinBrining Win User

Games wont work after upgrade to Xbox X

It is. Got the xxbox x and now it wont let me play modern warfare or red dead2
  4. OGxViPeR Win User

Error on Call of Duty game

I get error code 0x8027925a when I try launching the new Modern Warfare. Although my other games load and work fine. Help me please
  5. CrazzyDuude Win User

Let's Talk About Shooter Games

I won't hate on you because I was a fan of Infinite Warfare too, but I'll say Modern Warfare 2 was one of the best shooters, and I got into the Call of Duty series a little late. I wasn't a fan of Call of Duty at first, then I started playing Modern Warfare
    and I got hooked to the Call of Duty series. I did end up buying the old Call of Duty games, but haven't got to them yet.
  6. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring

For a start. I'm missing 29 games from my Xbox series X ready to install list. A few are borderlands, borderlands 2 and the pre sequel and Call of Duty Modern warfare.
Thema:

1. Modern warfare 2 on my series x wont launch. Freezes on load up. Just got this error... - Similar Threads - Modern warfare series

2. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  3. modern warfare 3 not transfering from xbox 1 to xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare 3 not transfering from xbox 1 to xbox series s: i just recently got a new xbox series s but the problem im having is modern warfare 3 is not transfering over from xbox 1 to new gen what do i do? fb2befef-b9cf-4cbc-8e17-5100df8ff35e
  4. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  5. Issues with Xbox series X and Modern Warfare 2 install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Xbox series X and Modern Warfare 2 install: My son has an xbox series x. He originally had the free version of modern warfare 2 installed. He purchased the game on disc and installed it. Many of the features were showing as locked and when...
  6. Play Modern Warfare (2019) On series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Modern Warfare (2019) On series X: Tried launching Modern Warfare 2019 on Series X and it just lets me choose between Warzone and MWII, i don't have either and can't install them. So how the hell do i play without installing...
  7. Modern Warfare 2 Freezing my Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 Freezing my Series X: Just recently purchased Modern Warfare 2, had no issues with campaign, but everytime I play ground war or Battle Royale (on occasion death match but less likely) my series x freezes. I’ve...
  8. How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Modern Warfare 2019 on the Series S because i need a disk for it but i dont...: It very sad now from this cos i dont have any money now and dont have a working game either but i used up all of my refunds this year and cant refund this. I would be nice to have my money back....
  9. I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought 2 DLCs of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Collection 1 and 3 for Xbox Series X,...: Hello. I have an Xbox Series X and I bought a game called CoD MW3 plus two DLCs that are Collection 1 and 3, but neither of those two contents can be played for some reasons. I tried to reinstall...
  10. I just downloaded cod modern warfare to my series s and want to play the campaign offline...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just downloaded cod modern warfare to my series s and want to play the campaign offline...: Brand new install that took hours to do 15fd76cc-2b63-4cb8-bb79-bb3a02f68921