Modern Warfare 2 (2009) Multiplayer Crash

Discus and support Modern Warfare 2 (2009) Multiplayer Crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to join an online Multiplayer game in the OG Modern Warfare 2 (2009) it is able to go the full distance of the loading bar, it makes a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Lyle, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Connor Lyle
    Connor Lyle Guest

Everytime I try to join an online Multiplayer game in the OG Modern Warfare 2 (2009) it is able to go the full distance of the loading bar, it makes a buzzing sound and crashes every single time. The game also crashes every time I try to create a class within Multiplayer. Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

Connor Lyle, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Connor Lyle Win User

Everytime I try to join an online Multiplayer game in the OG Modern Warfare 2 (2009) it is able to go the full distance of the loading bar, it makes a buzzing sound and crashes every single time. The game also crashes every time I try to create a class within Multiplayer. Is anyone else having this issue?
    This is also despite resetting Xbox, signing in and out of my profile, and deleting and re installing the game
  3. Sébastien musset Win User

Hi, have you found a solution since then? because I have exactly the same problem as you and I don't know what to do. And just before this bug I went from Prestige 2 to Prestige 10 in a single game. Too weird...
  4. Kramerllama Win User

It IS the Same Engine Confirmed

[View:http://gamersyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Modern-Warfare-2-Low-Texture.jpg]

those textures are fine?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can’t play COD MW Campaign

Can you please validate if these packs are installed:

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 1

Modern Warfare - Campaign Pack 2

Modern Warfare - Multiplayer Pack

Modern Warfare - Special Ops Pack 1
  6. ClericBard Win User

3 Reasons To Pass On BF3

Wow, I didn't know Modern Warfare 3 came in 2009...
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare 2 (2009) Multiplayer Crash - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare 2009

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  7. Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues: Every time I try to load into a multiplayer game on call of duty modern warfare 2 2009 online my Xbox series x freezes, I can use all other aspects of the game apart from create a class while in a...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 2009 FREEZING backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 2009 FREEZING backwards compatible: I bought modern warfare 2 2009 on my Xbox one x and the game will load up but one 0469d7f2-c1e1-4588-bd10-8680f04a6b1f
  9. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009: Why does it show that im playing modern warfare 2 (2009) even tho I'm offline or a playing another game I've tried Uninstall it downloading it and a whole load of things but none of it seems to...
  10. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one: My Xbox one profile still says I’m on modern warfare 2 even though I’m on a whole different game and I have no clue how to fix it. I’ve already tried restarting my Xbox, hard restarting it,...