Modder

Discus and support Modder in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty MW2 and this guy (is on my friends list) joins me and starts using a modded controller, I asked him why and he said that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fat deer67, Feb 3, 2014.

1. fat deer67
    fat deer67 Guest

Modder

I was playing Call of Duty MW2 and this guy (is on my friends list) joins me and starts using a modded controller, I asked him why and he said that because it was an old game it doesn't matter, but I know that you can use modded controllers on other newer
    games, I have already contacted Xbox support and the guy said to go here and post a thread here. So if you could take care of this issue that would be great. Also can you keep my name anonymous.

:)

fat deer67, Feb 3, 2014
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    $2 billion bounty? Wtf?

Eh. an "angry" modder to me is a modder who is just angry Modder :p

LegendOfGta, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    New Rumor

more and more you sound like a modder. harmless, but none the less, a modder.

Z4ZonE, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Modder

[quote user="fat deer67"]

I was playing Call of Duty MW2 and this guy (is on my friends list) joins me and starts using a modded controller, I asked him why and he said that because it was an old game it doesn't matter, but I know that you can use modded controllers on other newer
    games, I have already contacted Xbox support and the guy said to go here and post a thread here. So if you could take care of this issue that would be great. Also can you keep my name anonymous.

[/quote]Reporting is only done from one place, and that's your console. Once you report from your console, you can remove said person from your friends list, block communications, and then move on. MS will handle it from there.

SparkStormrider, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Modder