Modder controller wanted- not rapid fire

Discus and support Modder controller wanted- not rapid fire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a place to get a all chrome controller with lit abxy buttons. Anyone know a place? 1880dce7-480f-4f43-affc-047ab5c4a460 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vladium, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Vladium
    Vladium Guest

I'm trying to find a place to get a all chrome controller with lit abxy buttons. Anyone know a place?

:)

Vladium, Jan 21, 2014
  2. PIRATE DUCK
    PIRATE DUCK Guest
    Enhanced Play

Using rapid-fire controllers you bought in a store are considered legal as you didn't have to modify it to make it rapid fire. Plus, all the ones you can buy in walmart or target have a set amount of how fast it's being pressed, meaning, if you work hard
    enough you can have a faster trigger finger than any modded controller. I had a rapid fire controller a long time ago that I used in ESModder controller wanted- not rapid fire :eek:blivion to do the money glitch over night. I use a normal controller now (which I need to buy a new one) and have a very
    fast trigger finger, yet still have not been called a modder so far. I guess I just play with better randoms.

PIRATE DUCK, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Modded Controllers (rapid)

there seems to be some confusion in this threadso i'll clarify.

moded controllers are against the tos. non modded rapid fire controllers are not.

there are sevral rapid fire controllers out there you can by mad catz makes one these are ms licensed controllers.

so if someone has a modded controller they are infact cheating but if they have a legal rapid fire controller they are not cheating. good luck proving someone has a modded controller instead of a rapid fire controller. you cant tell the diffrence in game.

johnbubbles25, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

For "customizing" a controller you can get a certain kits to diy or services from certain online auction sites.

Auswulf, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: