modded controllers no rule breaking if there are

Discus and support modded controllers no rule breaking if there are in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its an unfair advantage and it ruins other players experiences. You should be banned for using a moded controller. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J2SLED80, Jan 6, 2014.

1. modded controllers no rule breaking if there are

Its an unfair advantage and it ruins other players experiences.

You should be banned for using a moded controller.

Fear2Eternity, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    I don't consider myself a macho tough man by writing behind a wall of anonymity that the internet provides. I only just stated my own opinion and what knowledge and facts I know of them. You wanted an answer and I gave it Mr Capslock, they are considered
    unfair and against the rules to the competitive and casual communities and they should be blocked and banned.

Auswulf, Jan 17, 2014
  3. MikeFlynn120
    MikeFlynn120 Guest
    Nice of you to be 5 years old and hitting the CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I AM YELLING. So we know your immature, can't spell and failing grammar.

OK that out of the way. Its a cheat. Plan flat and simple, on top of that the Xbox live Bi laws forbid you to use it and say it can band your IP address IE your xbox for using one. Even things for your car can get you a ticket, or the car impounded. You
    cant change the rules of the game to allow you to make your own experience fun at the expense of several others. IE: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

This is exactly what modifying a controller does. Thus you should be band.

MikeFlynn120, May 24, 2014
  4. modded controllers no rule breaking if there are

Just for the record, Microsoft does not ban IP addresses. Such a procedure would be pointless since it is quite easy to have your IP address changed as it comes from your ISP not Xbox LIVE.

It is the console ID and the serial number that is blacklisted from Xbox LIVE. Since the ID and the serial number is digitally encoded into the console hardware, once a machine is banned from LIVE, it is not possible for it to be unbanned. That is how the
    console ban works.

And of course, using a modified controller is against the Xbox LIVE terms of use. If you use such a controller in multiplayer games you will gain an unfair advantage. I've seen these controllers in the flesh and they can be used to cheat. For example, on
    some of the Call of Duty games it's possible to make a non bolt action sniper rifle shoot as fast as machine gun!

Play fair and play by the rules

Obsessive Power, May 29, 2014
  5. MCCS Muffin
    MCCS Muffin Guest
    Faze W00d Is Using A Modded Controller

MCCS Muffin, Jul 3, 2014
  6. You can't name and shame on these forums. Just report him through your console.

Fear2Eternity, Jul 3, 2014
  7. can someone tell me how to or show me .how can i play spades on msn .i cannot find a port or the place where i should be.

UpriverSnail58, Oct 31, 2018
  8. J2SLED80 Win User

After ALLOT of reading....of Microsoft rules... controller MOD is not ground for permanent banning.but temp ban if enough players file full complaint....any console mods.is what like to call and I quote...THEY WILL TURN YOUR CONSOLE INTO A BRICK SO YOU CAN
    ONLY GET DO FAR WITH MODDED CONTROLLER AND TEMPORARY BAN THEN YOU GET BABY SAT TO MAKE SURE YOUR NOT USING IT AGAIN.....SO NO IT'S NOT WORTH IT..THANKS FOR COMMENTS BAD OR GOOD
  9. Dr Black Bones Win User

I'm sorry, but OP's argument is flawed. First off, people buy things for cars to make them run better, people buy clothes to make themselves look better, these things don't affect others at all. Modded controllers in multiplayer games gives the user an unfair
    advantage. Sorry, but you should be banned for using them. As long as you use the modded controller in single player, I'm all for it, they had modded controllers since the NES days, but don't use modded controllers in multiplayer games.
  10. BongKaos Win User

I agree you should be banned :) Nobody forced the purchase of a modded controller.
  11. UpriverSnail58 Win User

can someone tell me how to or show me .how can i play spades on msn .i cannot find a port or the place where i should be.
  12. Obsessive Power Win User

Just for the record, Microsoft does not ban IP addresses. Such a procedure would be pointless since it is quite easy to have your IP address changed as it comes from your ISP not Xbox LIVE.

It is the console ID and the serial number that is blacklisted from Xbox LIVE. Since the ID and the serial number is digitally encoded into the console hardware, once a machine is banned from LIVE, it is not possible for it to be unbanned. That is how the
    console ban works.

And of course, using a modified controller is against the Xbox LIVE terms of use. If you use such a controller in multiplayer games you will gain an unfair advantage. I've seen these controllers in the flesh and they can be used to cheat. For example, on
    some of the Call of Duty games it's possible to make a non bolt action sniper rifle shoot as fast as machine gun!

Play fair and play by the rules
Thema:

1. modded controllers no rule breaking if there are - Similar Threads - modded controllers rule

2. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  3. Modded controller audio and tv issues

in XboX Insiders
    Modded controller audio and tv issues: I did a new shell and buttons on my controller and whenever I turn it on and use my left thumb stick the audio to my tv cuts out submitted by /u/Prestigious_Bee_1823 [link] [comments]
  4. Mi control de Xbox no se conecta a la consola ni por pilas o cable [Mod Translation - My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control de Xbox no se conecta a la consola ni por pilas o cable [Mod Translation - My...: Hola buenas tardes el dia de hoy tengo un problema que el control no me conecta en la xbox lo enciendo y al conectarlo el control se apaga de la nada pero rn pc por cable se mantiene encendido sin...
  5. CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    CONTROL PARENTAL EN LA XBOX 360 NO PUEDO SACARLO [Mod Translation - PARENTAL CONTROL ON THE...: HOLA QUIEN ME PUEDE DAR UNA MANO PARA SACAR UN CONTROL PARENTAL DE MI CONSOLA ?? GRACIAS [Mod Translation - HELLO WHO CAN GIVE ME A HAND TO TAKE A PARENTAL CONTROL FROM MY CONSOLE ?? Thank you]...
  6. bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...: buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer que le pasa [Mod Translation - good day when...
  7. Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not...: Compre un control de xbox one nuevoa la hora decolocarle las baterias no encendio ni tampoco conectado a la luz tiene un par dedias pero no lo habia notado [Mod Translation - Buy a new xbox one...
  8. PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]: TOMARA QUE O CONTROLE DO NOVO XBOX SEJA BOM PORQUE O MELHOR DE TODOS É DO XBOX 360 ANALOGICOS DE METAL QUE DURAM ANOS E ANOS O DO XBOX ONE LIXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEM IGUAL QUE QUEBRA SEMPRE ESSA...
  9. Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle do uso do Xbox por família [Mod translation-Control of Xbox use by family]: Tento controlar o tempo de uso do xbox pelos meus filhos. Quando é necessário usar a conta para acessar algum programa ou jogo, funciona bem. Mas há apps que não necessitam de login na conta, como...
  10. Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Analógico girando sem parar [Mod Translation - Analog control spinning nonstop]: Meu controle sem fio funciona perfeitamente. Porém, como a bateria estragou eu comprei um cabo e uso ele via usb e ainda possuo um outro controle novo com fio. Os dois controles ao serem usados...