[Mod Removed – Profanity] Teredo

Discus and support [Mod Removed – Profanity] Teredo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This trash is keeping me from playing forza horizon 4 with the lads. I have tried everything the support recommended and nothing worked. I don't even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ViktorG1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. ViktorG1
    ViktorG1 Guest

This trash is keeping me from playing forza horizon 4 with the lads. I have tried everything the support recommended and nothing worked. I don't even have the damn thing on my Pc and when i tried downloading it the option to do so wasn't there. This whole
    thing have been one hell of a buzzkill and I beg that microsoft get some servers that actually work.

I only played sea of thieves through the launcher before and it worked fine. If there is anyone with a solution out there or in a similar situation please share your thoughts.

:)

ViktorG1, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Breedhate68
    Breedhate68 Guest
    store down again, whats new

trying to look for games to purchase but as usual [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    store won't open saying "something happened on our end, try again" no
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] it's on your end and fix the[Mod Removed – Profanity].how long does it
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] take.

Breedhate68, Oct 25, 2018
  3. LastbornPig1
    LastbornPig1 Guest
    Xbox gold $1/1Month

I've always liked PS3 better than XBOX 360 , and then at a pawn shop i was offered a deal on an XBOX 360 that was better than the PS3 that was there. I bought the XBOX and the first thing i wanted to do was play online but then this [mod removed: profanity]
    problem had to appear that same day and wont let me get a gold memebership.[mod removed: profanity] i tried 5 [mod removed: profanity] times putting my info over and over. Hurry the [mod removed: profanity] with this [mod removed: profanity] problem because
    its really [mod removed: profanity]ANNOYING!!!!!!! Ive been trying to pay by credit card so i hope they didnt [mod removed: profanity] up. The screen says Ther's a problem with xbox live marketplace status code:8c320008. Hurry [mod removed: profanity] up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastbornPig1, Oct 25, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey Viktor,

Thank you for posting on the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations being caused by this issue.

I'd be happy to help but need a little more insight into the issue. Would you mind expanding a little on what steps you tried with support that did not work?

From the title it looks like there was a Teredo IP address issue, but you also say you are not able to download the game on your PC anymore?

If you can describe what the issues are we will be able to further assist you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 25, 2018
  5. ViktorG1
    ViktorG1 Guest
    Sorry for the confusion Im not trying to download the game but teredo. These are the things I have tried.

Doesn't seem I can post the comment with links but here is from another Microsoft thread. How to install Teredo its called.

and xbox support Teredo is unable to qualify.

ViktorG1, Oct 25, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hi Viktor,

Okay I have a better understanding of the issue now. However I can't see the thread you are referencing with the steps you tried.

So to re-install the Teredo Adapter, I highly recommend to take a look at these two resources for instructions on how to do so and other possible solutions to get the Teredo IP address to qualify.

Skip anything on there that you've already tried but those are the best resources I've been able to find on this matter.

I hope this information is helpful!

XBF Diego M, Oct 25, 2018
  7. ViktorG1
    ViktorG1 Guest
    The thing is about Teredo adapter is that it never existed on this PC and option to reinstall isn't there and there is nothing related to it in the device manager or services.msc

ViktorG1, Oct 25, 2018
  8. ViktorG1
    ViktorG1 Guest

I don't know if you have any Information about this getting resolved from your or the dev teams side, but I will probably not play the game until this is patched or in someway or another fixed. Since I have no issue playing sea of thieves through the xbox
    platform there must be a way for this to work without Teredo.

Thanks for the replys with potential solutions, sadly none worked.

Viktor

ViktorG1, Oct 25, 2018
  9. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Was this the thread? If not, take a look through the steps. It's what has worked for me in the past.

Teredo address not obtained?!? Oh my! Here's how to fix.

Ackis, Oct 25, 2018
  10. Hey there ViktorG1,

Thanks for reaching out! Sounds like you're running a PC for your games, Have you tried troubleshooting the Xbox App?

I recommend to
    create a static IP
    , and
    port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings for a better connection.
    Also, try to set a static
    Teredoport so your network hardware can communicate with our Live Services.
    This will require for us to open up one more port which would be Port 60209 TCP and UDP.

Here's how:

• Right-click the
      Start
      icon, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run the following command from the Admin command prompt: netsh
      interface Teredo set state client
      clientport=[60209]

Side Note: Also, just a reminder after opening the ports restart the router and PC. This will refresh the changes
    made to the networking device settings.

Try this out and let us know the results. Hope it helps.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 25, 2018
  11. ViktorG1
    ViktorG1 Guest
    so this will be hella awkward but just pressed settings xbox and there was a button that said fix it, and now it works. unbelievable i'm so pissed and so happy at the same time.

ViktorG1, Oct 25, 2018
  12. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    check if you have all xbox live ports open on your router

pa1blo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: