Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

Discus and support Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DallinPeralta, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby and I got the All Achievement infection hack. I did some research behind these hacks and apparently they
    can get you suspended or even banned. I voluntarily used a mod menu and regretted using one ever since but the achievements I involuntarily got. Is there any concievable way I could get the achievements reset without having a suspension or ban.

-DallBoi

:)

DallinPeralta, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

The important thing that you no longer use the MOD, for the results obtained will remain the same or you will reset all the Xbox 360 lenses
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DallinPeralta,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you utilized some mods to receive achievements, and you are interested in learning if you can revert them to avoid a suspension. We ask that everyone keep the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting on the Xbox forums. Section 23 of the guidelines states, "Please do not discuss anything regarding glitching, modding, hacking or exploiting gameplay other than it has been intended by the developers." We
    will be locking this thread since it goes against the guidelines. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. Thank you again, and enjoy the rest of your day!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Just to add that when you get a Gamerscore reset all your xbox 360 game achievements will be reset,not any xbox one games,as xbox one games achievements work differently & can't be modded.

If/when you do receive a Gamerscore reset you will not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that account again.
  5. Biggshow Win User

I have never understood the draw to this. Modded lobbies or even hacks for Achievements. It does nothing, proves nothing and seems pointless. As everyone said, no it cannot be reset. Glad to here you no longer use it.
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

sorry it is not possible the only. at least your not using MOD any longer
Thema:

1. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret - Similar Threads - Mod Menus Infections

2. Mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Mods: Hello Xbox. So I bought a rdr2 disc for my Xbox series X and I've seen mods for rdr2 that I'd really like to have. Gameplay can get boring after a while, but with mods it will be made fun again....
  3. Can you get mods on rounds the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you get mods on rounds the game: Can you get mods on rounds the game 8243a5c9-dcac-42ad-9824-5d5e929206ea
  4. Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu: It Would Be Possible if The system is upgraded to Modding Games and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu while Modding on Games Just to Mod on Campaigns and private Servers For Entertainment...
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. Install mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Install mods: From Android 12 onwards, access to system directories and files is restricted, but third-party software can somehow install mods. Currently, I'm looking for such software that can install mods...
  7. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  8. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  9. COD: BO2 Mod Menus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: BO2 Mod Menus: Does anyone know how those weird replays on BO2 give people those mod menus? Also when one of those menus are used, could someone hack your account info? c835e76a-d856-4cb4-9df7-d4a65de8fe37
  10. Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!: Hello all! So, yesterday I bought Black ops 1 again and after playing it for a couple of hours I decided to take a look at theater mode just for fun to see the clips like in the old days and I...