"Mobile" Xbox

Discus and support "Mobile" Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have build an xbox into an travel case for fun, So i can take "easyly take my game room with me :-D It works for now however i have to put some new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sandertju, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Sandertju
    Sandertju Guest

"Mobile" Xbox

I have build an xbox into an travel case for fun, So i can take "easyly take my game room with me :-D

It works for now however i have to put some new ideas in t "Mobile" Xbox :) it's gonna be awesome.

I'm trying to find big xbox stickers to put at the outside of the travelcase. Where can i get some? Maybe there are big promotion xbox stickers? I hope Microsoft will send me some. Maybe some other fun stuff MS/Xbox stickers?

Pics: (Click on see more to take a look inside the case)

"Mobile" Xbox [​IMG]

"Mobile" Xbox [​IMG]

"Mobile" Xbox [​IMG]

"Mobile" Xbox [​IMG]

"Mobile" Xbox [​IMG]

:)

Sandertju, Jul 15, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    ngocphi, Jul 16, 2018
  3. DadBart
    DadBart Guest
    watch XBOX vid on android?

In fact, the only reason I do not buy any Xbox video is because it does not work on my mobile, Android, device. If their focus is now on Cloud and Mobile, they sure are killing the video portion by not making it available on the majority of mobile devices.

DadBart, Jul 16, 2018
  4. "Mobile" Xbox

Early on, the consoles, and some accessories would come with an Xbox sticker in the box. Now, you would have to see if there is any at the
    Merchandise store.

Mistress Sara, Jul 17, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Mobile" Xbox