Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

Discus and support Mobile Touch Controls(remote play) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WillAyyR, Feb 25, 2024.

1. /u/WillAyyR
    /u/WillAyyR Guest

Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to press the button input, but maybe 2/3 is none existent on my phone screen because of the location, size, and the “Dynamic Island cutout” of course… Thank you guys keep up the good work.(mind-boggling with xcloud and remote for this 34yr old)

submitted by /u/WillAyyR
    [link] [comments]

/u/WillAyyR, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

It should be because we know that Xbox consoles have a way to stream the games from the same servers as the mobile apps which support touch screen controls. The Xbox remote play could switch the control inputs by sending a message to the server through the Xbox console when you connect with the Xbox app on your mobile device or the game pass app for PC at least. This would allow touch screens to be another avenue for developers to make more accessibility features for their games. Also, the TV stick is around the corner. What would be a great idea for the TV stick is to have the remote play to work with the stick to allow you to play touch screen games without a controller and have less lag when playing. Since the consoles are not able to get touch screen support for a device can you guys add the support to the remote play feature of the Xbox app for mobile devices and PCs?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use touchscreen controls on remote play?

No. Only games which have been given touch screen support can be played from the Cloud gaming service. All you are doing is streaming your game from your console, using the remote play feature. So you will need a bluetooth controller to play on your mobile or tablet.
  4. JT THE GAME Win User

What if MS bought Nintendo?

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

^Thats why I don't have a Wii U. I loved Nintendo back in the day, but the Wii's waggle controls killed Mario Galaxy for me. The tablet controller is even more of a turn off as I can't stand gaming on mobile devices as is.

[/quote]

you should actually try the gamepad. i have a wii u the gamepad is a good thing. and if you don't like it which i think most gamers wiil that give it a chance but if you don't then just use a pro controller or wii remote. the game pad is a controller with
    screen basically it is not the same as gaming on a mobile. sure you can do remote play with it but it handles like a controller. mobiled devices tend to be pure touch controllers where as on the game pad it is like the 3ds where most the time you use the buttons
    but you can select things using touch id you want to.
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Disable Touch controller on remote play?

Hi K.R-S,

Thank you for your update.

Can please try to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app to see if the issue persist.

Regards,
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Disable Touch controller on remote play?

Hi K.R-S,

Thank you so much for your update.

It seems that there is a bug on that previous update of the Xbox app.

I'm so glad that it was fixed by the new released update of the Xbox app. If incase you encounter any issue again don't hesitate to post here in community.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play) - Similar Threads - Mobile Touch Controls

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  4. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  5. My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot: Hey all, my Xbox one x has disconnected from my home WiFi and won't connect again, it finds in in nearby connections but won't connect, I tried other connections such as my mobile hotspot but...
  6. Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller glitchy with mobile but not PC: Started playing fortnite with my son. He plays on PC and Nintendo switch. On his PC he uses an xbox one contoller (he actually has 2 xbox one contollers) they both work perfectly with his PC no...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  9. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  10. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...