mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

Discus and support mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WolfDenja, Jan 6, 2024.

1. /u/WolfDenja
    /u/WolfDenja Guest

If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3

im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3

But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I downloded the xbox app on my pc and phone so i can talk and game with them better but when i try to use the app on my pc my headset dont pick up enough sound for the others to understand me that well or i kinda have to yell for them to hear me. So i tried using my phone because discord isnt always the best either, might just be because we are all in diffent places and the internet sometimes is funny.

the problem i have on the xbox mobil app with my samsung bluetooth headset is that it only allow me to hear my friends (and myself) in the headset but it uses the phones mic to pick up sound and there is a lot of sound! is every button on my keybord, my cat in the other room or even me just picking up or putting down my phone :/

is there anyway this can be fix and i just cant find it or is it unfixable? i can try getting a better headset for my pc but that not gonna work if i wanna talk with someone using the mobil app and not gaming or being around my Pc :/

submitted by /u/WolfDenja
    [link] [comments]

/u/WolfDenja, Jan 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: