MLB the show affecting other games?

Discus and support MLB the show affecting other games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One S 2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin Bailey, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Kevin  Bailey
    Kevin Bailey Guest

Xbox One S

2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting 30-50 for, when it should be over 80. He says gameplay is grainy and lags.

Ping was sometimes over 50.

We have 520 GB free. Very few other games installed.

Is there a remedy, other than a new Xbox?

:)

Kevin Bailey, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

That shouldn't be a problem, Kevin. We may just need to perform troubleshooting steps such as a powercycle on your console.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

Also, the FPS will still depend on the in-game settings as well as your monitor/TV, etc.
  3. Radical Trooper Win User

MLB The Show21 - Friends List Empty

This is not the support I needed, nor did it help.

Everything is fine with my console, and my friends list works well within the console and other games. This pertains to the specific game MLB The Show 21.

Is there a MLB The Show representative that can help?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One slowly going downhill

[quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

@Satnite but MLB the show on Playstation is a very successful mlb game ... am I wrong?

[/quote]

The Show is the best baseball game ever made.
  5. NE Patriots12x Win User

I Want a great MLB game for xbox one or PS4 here I come…

No baseball game for XB1 or 360 2K sports did not renew the MLB license and MLB the show is SONY only.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Major League Baseball on Xbox One

Thema:

1. MLB the show affecting other games? - Similar Threads - MLB show affecting

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  6. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  7. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  8. Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23: Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the 23 3f3c9579-0df5-46fc-9232-e0a965cad284
  9. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...: So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Help with gampass game MLB The Show 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with gampass game MLB The Show 22: When I downloaded MLB The Show 22 with gamepass a little bit after I said do you own this game or app so I deleted it then when I went to reinstall it wants me to buy it!?!?!?...