mkv,iso fullhd and 3d

Discus and support mkv,iso fullhd and 3d in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one s:could i read file mkv,iso fullhd ;mkv3d,iso3d,mkv4K,iso4K,from device(2 hard dusk 3 tera usb3)linked via usb3? Which one mediaplayer ? The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fabiornd, Mar 26, 2017.

1. fabiornd
    fabiornd Guest

mkv,iso fullhd and 3d

xbox one s:could i read file mkv,iso fullhd ;mkv3d,iso3d,mkv4K,iso4K,from device(2 hard dusk 3 tera usb3)linked via usb3?

Which one mediaplayer ?

The output hdmi is audio/video(dts and fullhd)?

Could i read br-re with burned file avi,mkv,iso,etc?(data disc)

Could i read dvd-r,dvd-rw,cd-r,cd-rw,cd audio dts,superadiocd,audio cd,etc?

grazie

:)

fabiornd, Mar 26, 2017
  2. 3D Playback

To answer my own question,I can play 3D files that have been ripped to the MKV format but the Xbox doesn't appear to see ISO files.

Member 328449, Mar 26, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    xBox One Blu Ray Software Does not Up Convert DVDs

Mine plays fine too. In fact from my eyes the pucture quality is better than playing it on my 360 slim. I use a sony kdl40ex720 fullHD led 3d tv. I have sea patrol and terra nova on dvd. Im sure ur hdtv does some up converting too. And xb1 has bwtter hardware
    than 360.

smileskybird, Mar 26, 2017
  4. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

mkv,iso fullhd and 3d

erm..........................urgh..........................possibly, why not try it and see.

Shaggy2000, Mar 27, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

mkv,iso fullhd and 3d

erm..........................urgh..........................possibly, why not try it and see.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Will the Xbox One play games smoothly on this monitor?

The Xbox One supports max. resolution of 1920x1080px @60Hz (i. e. FullHD). So I'd suggest to just give it a try. If that doesn't work with your monitor any FullHD TV will work.
  7. smileskybird Win User

xBox One Blu Ray Software Does not Up Convert DVDs

Mine plays fine too. In fact from my eyes the pucture quality is better than playing it on my 360 slim. I use a sony kdl40ex720 fullHD led 3d tv. I have sea patrol and terra nova on dvd. Im sure ur hdtv does some up converting too. And xb1 has bwtter hardware
    than 360.
  8. smileskybird Win User

What make and size television are you gaming on?

I have a sony kdl40ex720 40" LED FULLHD 1080p HDTV. What i love about it is its only 2.5cm thick and only weighs 10kg with the stand, and unlike samsung HDTVs the display screen is ANTIGLARE or ANTIREFLECTIVE which means it doesnt reflect light especially
    sunlight coming through the window and it has 4 HDMI ports not just 2 or 3. And its a 3D HDTV and wifi ready.
  9. EmptyStatic Win User

What are you using HDMI in for?

How do you stream your .iso? Do you use a server like plex or are hardwired to the WDTV? I use to use the on screen library on my WDTV to find the movie I like and play it but now I use Bubble UPNP, that way I can make playlists and remotely pause/play and
    and adjust volume etc. I have mainly HD TV shows and Movies so I prefer the MKV format.
Thema:

mkv,iso fullhd and 3d

1. mkv,iso fullhd and 3d - Similar Threads - mkv iso fullhd

2. Is it possible to Transcode MKV to MP4 on the XBOX ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to Transcode MKV to MP4 on the XBOX ONE?: I was not sure whether to set this as a discussion or a question, so I chose a question. Now I do know that MS itself does not offer any app or service that can accomplish this task. However, I am...
  3. Casting .mkv to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Casting .mkv to xbox one: I cast an H.264 codec .mkv file to my xbox one from my Windows 10 computer earlier today over a wired network and it worked fine. After about 30 mins into the video the audio and video didn't sync...
  4. Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files]: Salut, Je possède une One X, relié un écran de PC 4K (oui, pas de TV). Pour tester, j'ai mis des petites vidéos 4K en .mkv (non, pas de Blu-Ray piraté comme on dit) de 4 minutes maximum....
  5. Atmos MKV Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos MKV Problem: Hi, So I bought finally Xbox One S and wanted it to play Dolby Atmos Movies from external hdd. But it doesn't. Everything is connected correctly, I get atmos from trailers on dolby access app but...
  6. Does anyone know how to get MKV files playing from an external HD on XBox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to get MKV files playing from an external HD on XBox 1?: Hi all, I recently bought an X Box 1 (2nd hand) to use as a media centre. I have an external HD with movies. I DLed VLC, got set up etc. Now it plays the TV series happily enough but when I try to...
  7. Problem accessing .mkv videofiles with XBox One S / X when located on Seagate 8 TB GameDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem accessing .mkv videofiles with XBox One S / X when located on Seagate 8 TB GameDrive: Hello, I have the following strange problem if i want to access .mkv videofiles from my Seagate 8 TB GameDrives: 1. all .mkv videofiles work fine with Windows 10 apps like Movies & TV an VLC...
  8. DISSAPPOINTING MKV, AVI not playing any sound on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DISSAPPOINTING MKV, AVI not playing any sound on Xbox One: My Xbox was supposed to be the centre of my whole home media system. I should have been able to play anything on it. Unfortunately, clearly Microsoft has some other plan as while the video is...
  9. Issue playing 1080 mkv files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue playing 1080 mkv files: Hi After updating my Plex app I started having a problem playing some files. Files are 1080 h264 with AC3 5.1 sound. Initially I thought it was a Plex problem (I had been watching the files the...
  10. Mkv & M4v files wont play - 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mkv & M4v files wont play - 0xc00d11cd (0x80070001): Using both VLC app and built in Xbox Media Player app, all of a sudden MKV & M4V files cant play, when up until March they played perfectly fine off my external hard drive Any reasoning why? The...