MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE

Discus and support MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nekrokhrist, Aug 9, 2020.

1. nekrokhrist
    nekrokhrist Guest

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This content is currently not available", yet there is a "Redeem Code" button, which makes no sense because
    I had redeemed my code a month or so earlier when I bought the disc brand new.

I contacted WB Games Support about it and they're telling us to uninstall and re-install and to check the "Manage Games and Add-Ons" tab regularly, but it's still not showing up in my queue and I am still unable to download it. Right now it's sounding more
    like an error on the part of Xbox Live. I want what I paid for.

Is Xbox working on a fix for this?

:)

nekrokhrist, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. nekrokhrist
    nekrokhrist New Member
    @Malacath @Miss Kleo @jarvis52 @DanteSprada904 we're talking about the "Summer Heat Skin Pack" for Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection, not Minecraft. Could you all do me a huge favor and make YOUR OWN posts about it and stay off mine? Thanks, I really appreciate it

nekrokhrist, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

MK 11: Aftermath says it is installed but I have not bought the add on

Hello Blackc00p,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Aftermath is a title update, so all versions of the game will receive the aftermath update for free. This includes added content like Friendships, Stage Fatalities and a character balance update. This would
    be why it says you have it installed, because it is just talking about MK11.

What come from paying for the expansion is the Story mode DLC and the 3 new characters along with skin packs. Hope this helps!
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

minecraft

[quote user="xXxSatanSwagxXx"]

there is only one skin pack ?i looked 1 skinn pac AND THe trial for it

[/quote]

Locate the "Summer of Arcade" tile in the dashboard. Enter it, and then go to "Minecraft Offer" to download the second available skin pack. It's free and includes skins inspired by the summer of arcade games.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Minecraft Skin Problem

Hey Cubrock! You should be able to select the "Summer of Arcade" tile on your home screen, select "Minecraft offer" in on the bottom right of the briefcase and go down one to select "Gt the skin pack" and then confirm download! If that is still unsuccessful
    I suggest downloading the Minecraft skin pack online from
    www.xbox.com/.../summer-of-arcade
    :) Let us know your results!
  6. jarvis52 Win User

Minecraft

where is the summer skin pack the birthday skin pack 4jstudios
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Custom skins?

[quote user="ermac29"]

He could have modded his account... The only skins are the ones available in the game right. Default Skins, Skin Pack 1 ans Skin Pack 2. That's it. You cannot link real Minecraft accounts with your Xbox Minecraft account. There is no option for this. He
    either had a different that is selectable or has modded. Those are the only 2 ways to have different skins. The first being legit

[/quote]

Your forgot about the summer of arcade skin pack that features skins from this summer's arcade game releases.
Thema:

1. MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - MK11 Aftermath Summer

2. Why does mk11 ultimate need a 2nd disk when there is no 2nd disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mk11 ultimate need a 2nd disk when there is no 2nd disk: I downloaded mk11 ultimate edition off my disk and it woked perfectly and deleted it and redownloaded it with the same disk and now its saying it needs a 2nd disk and is only giving me the basic...
  3. MK11 dlc closing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 dlc closing the game: When entering the game and selecting some dlc, specifically Sindel, my game completely freezes and closes itself, I have already uninstalled and installed the game but the problem continues...
  4. I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game: Split from this thread. I’m having a very similar issue except I was able to download 2 dlc characters but when I tried to download spawn it won’t let me. Paid for it and everything. I also...
  5. Mk11 base game downloaded just fine, But mk11 stops downloading at 96.9% and the dlc gives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mk11 base game downloaded just fine, But mk11 stops downloading at 96.9% and the dlc gives...: I recently bought Mk11 ultimate, Mk11 downloaded just fine but Mk11 ultimate WAS downloading just fine, Until it just froze at 96.9%, I check the notifications tab and it gives me “Error...
  6. I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day: I purchased the spawn pack for mk11 have gotten it in 2 day b3a32d8c-5599-4a52-985d-362a265b928e
  7. Mk11 dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mk11 dlc not working: So I bought the mk11 aftermath dlc and a few other character dlcs and they are not working. It says they are installed but they just don't appear to work in game. It says they are installed but...
  8. MK11 NOT DOWNLOADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 NOT DOWNLOADING: Mortal kombat 11 downloaded fine 1 time. Came back home wont open and unable to download the extra charcter dlcs. Then veryify and repair game and just unistalls the game. Now try to re install...
  9. MK11 CRASHES VIA GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 CRASHES VIA GAMEPASS: Whenever I boot up Mortal Kombat 11 it crashes at title screen bcc60cec-d036-45b6-bbe1-b8b9852cce2c
  10. Cant play the story mode on MK11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play the story mode on MK11: I dont know why, but the story mode on MK11 is colored red and it tells me to download it from the Xbox app, I have uninstalled and re-installed MK11 twice, but it is still inaccessible have...