Mixpot didn't credit properly and has been a week.

Discus and support Mixpot didn't credit properly and has been a week. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was told to create a new post if I don't receive my missing copy of goat simulator in the mixpot by today, Here is a link to that post here: Mixpot... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MikeBebop, Dec 15, 2017.

1. MikeBebop
    MikeBebop Guest

I was told to create a new post if I don't receive my missing copy of goat simulator in the mixpot by today, Here is a link to that post here: Mixpot didn't credit properly

I also have read the TGA MixPot thread and now need your help as we have reached the 15th December without it being credited so please can you credit me the copy of Goat Simulator to my account any further details from my old thread are copy an pasted below.

"I wasn't credited Goat Simulator only the same item twice meaning if I run out of my gold subscription I will no longer own the game due to getting it in a games with gold promotion which isn't how it's supposed to be after checking with a few friends,
    family and on Twitter and I sadly seem to be one of the few suffering with this issue, Could you please issue me a copy of goat simulator to my account please as this error and duplicate crediting of the Warframe content has seemed to replace my crediting
    of the game and I would like to own it fully as it still says buy to own on my Xbox Store and isn't shown as being full owned on my Microsoft account, I will post a screen shot below to show what turned up on my mixer notifications, Thanks for the help and take
    care."

Mixpot didn't credit properly and has been a week. [​IMG]

:)

MikeBebop, Dec 15, 2017
  2. MikeBebop
    MikeBebop Guest
    Mixpot didn't credit properly

please delete this thread I forgot to hit the support section for this post still not used to this site layout I guess lol... I reported the post sorry about this anyway you can find my proper threat at this link. Mixpot didn't credit properly

MikeBebop, Dec 15, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Mixpot didn't credit properly

Hey there MikeBebop,

Have you had a chance to check out our
    TGA MixPot post
    ? As mentioned in the post, if you do not receive rewards one week after the event (or by this Friday, December 15th 2017), please be sure to create a new post letting us know. I understand this situation is a little more unique, but that
    will be the best route just in case that reward is not delivered.

Thank you for posting!

Mister Beep, Dec 15, 2017
  4. cubeof11
    cubeof11 Guest

I have the same concern about the incorrect license type awarded for Goat Simulator. When I visit its Store listing from my Xbox console, it displays the message "You can play this game for now or buy it to own." instead of "You own this product."

I am not seeing any problems with Warframe Prestige Pack IV. It wasn't visible to me in the Store, but in-game it was credited correctly. The rest of the TGA MixPot appears correctly in the Store. I received Mixer notifications
    for Warframe Prestige Pack IV and Forza Driver Suit,

Should I create a separate topic or concentrate attention on this topic?

cubeof11, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

If you already owned Goat Simulator, whether purchased or redeemed through Games with Gold, you would not have received Goat Simulator through the TGA Mixpot.

Apologies for any confusion, and we hope this helps clear it up!

Mister Beep, Dec 18, 2017
  6. MikeBebop
    MikeBebop Guest
    So if my gold runs out I end up with nothing? that isn't really fair now is it considering everyone else is being given an offline copy also you never mentioned why I was being given duplicate content through the mixer status bar which you can see on the
    picture.

I had checked and this never went on with anyone else why can't you just give me a key to redeem everyone else is getting one.

and on another note the game with gold version isn't actual ownership it still requests you buy a full copy which I also explained I can't speak for this other guy but I would like you to reconsider this course of action because it is highly unfair.

MikeBebop, Dec 18, 2017
  7. MikeBebop
    MikeBebop Guest
    I'm having complications with posting in this thread so I will just leave this here and click answered.

I had a feeling this was what you were going to say and no there is no confusion it was clearly stated that a free full copy of goat simulator would be given and this doesn't clear up this issue I'm sorry but because my account doesn't have full ownership
    of the game it still asks me to buy it from the store which means If I ever lose my subscription I lose the game simply enough and that is rather unfair that I'm being punished for my loyalty which is pretty shameful.

The sad thing is I seem to be one of the few on my friend-list who have suffered this and I also mentioned the duplicate postings on my mixer status bar which you can see on the image that hasn't been explained either.

I'm not being funny and I fully understand you are trying to help but I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one and considering I'm constantly having issues with Microsoft this past year over my account, promotions, spam and issues with my purchases, I've
    been slowly reconsidering if keeping the gold subscription active on this account after what 12 or 13 years? is really the best course of action that may sound harsh but this has been going on for near 9 to 11 months now with issues and I'm just tired of the
    constant back an forth that never seems to get anywhere.

I'm sorry about all this but this is truly an unfair assessment of the situation, I will consider this matter closed but I'm extremely disappointed.

Take care and thank you for your time.

MikeBebop, Dec 18, 2017
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Thank you for the reply. I definitely understand that this isn't the ideal scenario, and your feedback is very valuable to us.

Please feel free to post a new thread if you run into any Gold issues you briefly mentioned in you rpost so we can get a better understanding and assist!

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: