Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio

Discus and support Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, So since beam has changed over to mixer (may be coincidence and not cause) I can no longer include party audio in my streams. I do the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Korrupt Soldier, May 26, 2017.

1. Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio

Hey Guys,

So since beam has changed over to mixer (may be coincidence and not cause) I can no longer include party audio in my streams. I do the same as I always have, I start a stream and turn on party audio but then nothing happens. No prompt for my friends to accept
    the audio request, no prompt from Xbox to tell me this party is being broadcast.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?

I contacted Mixer support team and they believe this is an Xbox related issue.

Cheers

:)

Korrupt Soldier, May 26, 2017
  2. Voice in clips

This option is available through MIXER on the Xbox, you can add all party chat into the stream, if you record the stream on VOD in Mixer you can then save this to your PC for later editing if you want.

But the live stream will include all mics from all the people in the party.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, May 26, 2017
  3. JasonJones15
    JasonJones15 Guest
    Xbox Live at GamesCom starting @12 pdt

Yeah, Mixer stinks. I switched to Youtube. Great audio and video.

JasonJones15, May 26, 2017
  4. Draconas2010
    Draconas2010 Guest

ive experienced this also and it is agrivating because for my streams my friends are the peanut gallery they crack the jokes.

Draconas2010, May 26, 2017
  5. Ok Guys,

Having spoken to Xbox customer support this is an issue the engineers are fully aware of and are working to fix. It's a case of sit tight and wait for it to be fixed.

I'll update if I have any more news.

Korrupt Soldier, May 26, 2017
  6. Hey, guys!

I'm sorry to see you were impacted by this experience. We believe that this issue is now resolved. Please let me know if you continue to not include party audio in your stream so that we can get the right people back on it! Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Draconas2010 Win User

ive experienced this also and it is agrivating because for my streams my friends are the peanut gallery they crack the jokes.
  8. Korrupt Soldier Win User

Ok Guys,

Having spoken to Xbox customer support this is an issue the engineers are fully aware of and are working to fix. It's a case of sit tight and wait for it to be fixed.

I'll update if I have any more news.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys!

I'm sorry to see you were impacted by this experience. We believe that this issue is now resolved. Please let me know if you continue to not include party audio in your stream so that we can get the right people back on it! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  10. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game chat not streamed on Twitch

One thing to note with mixer is that if you are in an Xbox Live party and streaming each person in the party needs to tick the box to include their audio in the stream.
  11. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
Thema:

1. Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio - Similar Threads - Mixer Stream Longer

2. Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one): I stream a game and sometimes it doesn't stop randomly, due to a bug I presume, but sometimes it does. Is there anyway I can fix this from happening as it is extremely annoying? Like halfway...
  3. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....
  4. Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer: Its 2:00am where i am doom eternal has been out a couple hours and im trying to stream for a friend. It says that you cant broadcast this game when i try to stream while playing doom, but i see...
  5. Can’t stream to Mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t stream to Mixer: Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast but when I go to my channel on either site it...
  6. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  7. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  8. SDCC Mixer Stream!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SDCC Mixer Stream!: So as many of you know, San Diego Comic Cons yearly 4 day event started Thursday! Who has been watching their mixer stream and what has been your favorite thing so far! I caught a bit of Halo: CE...
  9. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  10. Unable to stream on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on mixer: I've recently had an enforcement against my account where a video was removed, but no other consequence was stated. Now I'm unable to stream on Mixer. Is there a way i can find out if this is part...