Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up)

Discus and support Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To start off I am part of the Xbox Insider Program and have been experiencing issues with Mixer for the past few days. The issues that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrownMan6969, Apr 5, 2018.

1. BrownMan6969
    BrownMan6969 Guest

To start off I am part of the Xbox Insider Program and have been experiencing issues with Mixer for the past few days.

The issues that I am experiencing range from Lag Chat from my viewers who are watching me, meaning that to see an updated version of my chat feed I have to refresh my page or close to website and bring a whole new one up. The second issue I have noticed
    is when I am watching my stream on my PC, I noticed that the Stream will occasionally come up with the Idol Board but the stream will then go back to normal.

I have talked with Mixer and Xbox Support. Mixer advise me to Clear my Cache then try it again and not luck. Xbox Support has advised me to make this Support Board.

I hope this in some way fixes the issue going on.

:)

BrownMan6969, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Mixer not allowing streaming

I have a buddy that streams every night and has no issues even with the switch from beam to mixer. Now tonight he goes to stream and it keeps coming up with an error message saying "something went wrong please try again later" he has tried hard reset and
    rebooting his modem and router. checked all of his settings and everything but nothing is working. Anyone know of anything he can try? He streams nightly and really wants it to just start working again.

DarkTinkerBell9, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Ebony flintlock mixer promotion

I still have no black flintlock from the mixer stream promotion .... Please Help ! Microsoft/Mixer Account Name: . I watched and chatted off and on in the stream for at least a few hours. Thanks In Advance. =)

CutthroatMcRage, Apr 5, 2018
  4. RealZiritoBlue1 Win User

Xbox Streaming

I used to stream of mixer bc of chat on screen but twitch is better if u want to make money and it causes less lag.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

is it the Mixer Chat window or Xbox Party Chat?

are you streaming through PC?
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Recording Game Chat

As far as I'm aware the only way to record your voice chat (and optionally your parties chat) is by streaming straight to mixer and setting it to record the whole stream
  7. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
  8. vale1000100 Win User

Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

yes i was logged into mixer at the time even chatted during the stream
Thema:

1. Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up) - Similar Threads - Mixer Stream Issues

2. Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one): I stream a game and sometimes it doesn't stop randomly, due to a bug I presume, but sometimes it does. Is there anyway I can fix this from happening as it is extremely annoying? Like halfway...
  3. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....
  4. Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to stream doom eternal on mixer: Its 2:00am where i am doom eternal has been out a couple hours and im trying to stream for a friend. It says that you cant broadcast this game when i try to stream while playing doom, but i see...
  5. Can’t stream to Mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t stream to Mixer: Hello everyone for some reason today I’m having big issues trying to stream to mixer and even twitch it will say I’m live when I click start broadcast but when I go to my channel on either site it...
  6. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...
  7. Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I REALLY have to MANUALLY edit my Mixer Stream Title?: [IMG] I want to get into streaming with Mixer - maybe I have overlooked an option - but currently I have to manually edit the stream title each time I change games. Is there really no...
  8. SDCC Mixer Stream!

in XBoX on Consoles
    SDCC Mixer Stream!: So as many of you know, San Diego Comic Cons yearly 4 day event started Thursday! Who has been watching their mixer stream and what has been your favorite thing so far! I caught a bit of Halo: CE...
  9. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  10. Unable to stream on mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on mixer: I've recently had an enforcement against my account where a video was removed, but no other consequence was stated. Now I'm unable to stream on Mixer. Is there a way i can find out if this is part...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mixer lag issues xbox