Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

Discus and support Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jurgen1488, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Hey,

anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer?

Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting.

Thanks

:)

Jurgen1488, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

I like the idea of Mix Pot rewards so hopefully they do plan something for Gamescom this year.
  3. Geth Win User

Don't believe so, it'd be nice to watch it on Mixer regardless for support tho.
  4. Edgarour Win User

I don't know if there will be rewards but why not watch the conference, seeing any trailer or game play is a great reward
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

Would be really nice if they did one.
  6. Albert X Win User

I am sure there will be some type of Mix Pot rewards for watching the event. I am really looking forward to all the new announcements.
Thema:

1. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019 - Similar Threads - Mixer Reward watch

2. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  3. Halo 5 E3 mixer reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo 5 E3 mixer reward: I watched the E3 stream on mixer with my Microsoft account linked and haven’t gotten the classic helmet pack. Did I do something wrong or just didn’t get it? 087488a7-4f95-4be8-906c-6ba7a0f4b9eb
  4. Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received: I haven't received my reward so as early as possible before the silly expired date, I need to make sure I will receive it or not. 2ebec726-1120-4011-b11d-a671f52616f2
  5. 5 $ mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    5 $ mixer reward: I bought 10 $ in vbuckson mixer to recieve. a 5 $ gc . im wondering how will irecieve it 4e29ba41-17c3-4513-a92e-dee7555994f7
  6. Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward: Hello, I watched the HWC 2018 on Mixer to get the Voice of War pack but since the finals, i didn't get a code or a message about it. Can you check why ? Thanks GT :...
  7. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves: Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was reading articles and they stated it would be...
  8. Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward: Hello, like most of the people posting, I have not received the voices of war req pack for watching the final day of the HCS finals on Mixer. I have my microsoft account linked to my mixer account...
  9. Hcs reward mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hcs reward mixer: Hi there, I tuned into hcs on mixer well over a week ago now and I'm still yet to receive my voices of war req pack f740ea28-8656-492f-a523-485c67dd7b54
  10. Mixer reward for Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer reward for Sea of thieves: I saw information about the reward for watching the conference broadcast ms xbox in the mixer application (mixpot), in the form of a game item, a ganyun on a ship in the sea of ​​thieves. I looked...