Mixer reward for Sea of thieves

Discus and support Mixer reward for Sea of thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw information about the reward for watching the conference broadcast ms xbox in the mixer application (mixpot), in the form of a game item, a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by broderzip, Sep 4, 2018.

1. broderzip
    broderzip Guest

I saw information about the reward for watching the conference broadcast ms xbox in the mixer application (mixpot), in the form of a game item, a ganyun on a ship in the sea of ​​thieves. I looked at the conference in its middle and did not get a reward
    when my friend looked at the conference last 5 minutes and got it. Support sot says to write in support of ms, support ms says to write here. I would like to get help with gettimg this game item.

:)

broderzip, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Disqruntled
    Disqruntled Guest
    Ebony Pistol

Still have not received the Ebony pistol reward for watching the Live Sea of Thieves Mixer stream.

Disqruntled, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sgt iiSTARzZ
    Sgt iiSTARzZ Guest
    Did not get Ebon Flintlock from March 22nd Stream

I watched the Mixer stream for Sea of Thieves and I did not receive the mixpot reward.

Sgt iiSTARzZ, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Mixer reward for Sea of thieves

There’s several locked threads with the exact same topic. Seems to be a known issue.

coco meat train, Sep 4, 2018
  5. H3PA80R Win User

What is MixPot?

Mixpot is like a reward for watching a stream on mixer if the broadcaster do that. This Was the case for the xbox briefing at e3.

You get free stuff for your xbox like items for sea of thieves or other games.
  6. coco meat train Win User

There’s several locked threads with the exact same topic. Seems to be a known issue.
  7. Stones111 Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

Hello JongleurStones,

We were able to determined that you are not eligible for the rewards because you created your Mixer account pass the date of the event. The event started on 8/21/18 and in order to be eligible for the mixpot you must have a gamertag and a Mixer account created
    before the event that's attached to the gamertag.

Thank you for posting!
    That isn't true. At all.

I have my Mixer account since months. I even got the previous Mixer Sea of Thieves reward, the Ebony flintlock, back in March.
  8. JoelHansen Win User

I haven’t received my in-game item

9. Mister Quasar Win User

Sea Of Thieves Mixer Reward Missing

Thanks for reaching out, DalbyFM!

We greatly appreciate your interest in the Inside Xbox MixPot. At this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox stream live with a Microsoft Account linked to their Mixer account should now have the Flintlock Pistol skin & Stargazer Anubis skin unlocked.
    We hope to see you at our future Mixer events, thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!
Thema:

1. Mixer reward for Sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Mixer reward Sea

2. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019: Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks 84607448-2609-4c88-a95b-7e838532d6d0
  3. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  4. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves: Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was reading articles and they stated it would be...
  5. Sea Of Thieves Mixer Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea Of Thieves Mixer Reward Missing: Hi there, I have yet to receive my flintlock skin for watching the Sea Of Thieves stream. It's been quite some time, but I have not received a message or code to unlock it. Is there any update on...
  6. Sea of Thieves Mixer Reward Not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mixer Reward Not Received: I watched the Sea of Thieves Mixer stream live and it's been over a week waiting for a message for my code. When looking for support I'm directed to go here Sea of Thieves but then it says to...
  7. Sea of Thieves - Missing Ebon Flintlock mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - Missing Ebon Flintlock mixer reward: I have a notification on mixer since March 13th saying the Ebon Flintlock is now mine, but I haven't received it. 16fd625d-2abe-4f2d-932c-7a1be2e75683
  8. Mixer mixpot reward- Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer mixpot reward- Sea of Thieves: This is for the Sea of Thieves gun skin. I have linked my Microsoft Account to Mixer, watched the stream, I went to my Microsoft store account, saw the skin code, and it says it has already been...
  9. Sea of Thieves Mixer Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mixer Reward Missing: Hello! I watched the xbox livestream of Sea of Thieves today on this account and have not gotten my mixpot reward. f7da03f9-be5d-4970-9d38-0b5107a2d8ce
  10. Mixer Sea of Thieves MixPot reward missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Sea of Thieves MixPot reward missing?: i was expecting a pistol skin for sea of thieves just for watching their stream on mixer, still no sign of my reward. 9d275e03-b76d-477c-afd0-a34f285a0c3a