Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.

Discus and support Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019.

1. NemesiesxD
    NemesiesxD Guest

I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i checked everything my e-mail , in game items,
    xbox live messages, mixer account anything. But the item or the message is no where to be found. Can I know what went wrong? or i can get that promotional item ?

:)

NemesiesxD, Apr 15, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

I haven’t received my in-game item

3. NemesiesxD Win User

1 last try before i give up then..
  4. NemesiesxD Win User

... ok I will give up, maybe it's my bad that I didn't raised that problem in first two weeks... but it's not 100% my foult.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Nemesies,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have some questions about the February Mixpot promotion for Sea of Thieves. Quantities for such rewards are limited and are only given to the first wave of viewers. As per our

Mixpot FAQ
    , inquiries must be initiated within two weeks of the stream in order to be investigated. Unfortunately, neither Sea of Thieves or Xbox Support will be able to provide you with the content from the promotion.
  6. NemesiesxD Win User

But, are you 100% it;s not possible anymore?
Thema:

1. Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item. - Similar Threads - Mixer livestream promotional

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  7. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  8. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  9. Head chat mixer grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head chat mixer grayed out: Ive been trying to volume my head set but everytime i try to it doesnt work after every time i searched it up but nothing help i kept reseting my xbox and trying to update the controller but...
  10. Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received: I connected my Microsoft account during the livestream, and still revived no skin 1d5ff4d1-09e4-4be8-aec9-c13fe344aaa2