Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received

Discus and support Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I connected my Microsoft account during the livestream, and still revived no skin 1d5ff4d1-09e4-4be8-aec9-c13fe344aaa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StrawHorizon968, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received

I connected my Microsoft account during the livestream, and still revived no skin

:)

StrawHorizon968, Apr 9, 2018
  2. BigHussy
    BigHussy Guest
    Have not recieved Ebon Flintlock skin after conncectiong xbox account and watching 2nd Live stream

I tuned in to the sea of thieves livestream on mixer and linked my xbox account but i have not recieved the ebon flintlock pistol skin

BigHussy, Apr 9, 2018
  3. BigHussy
    BigHussy Guest
    Have not recieved Ebon Flintlock after watching 2nd Livestream and connecting to xbox

I tuned in to the sea of thieves livestream on mixer and linked my xbox account but i have not recieved the ebon flintlock pistol skin

BigHussy, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

We greatly appreciate your interest in the Inside Xbox MixPot. At this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox stream live with a Microsoft Account linked to their Mixer
    account should now have the Flintlock Pistol skin & Stargazer Anubis skin unlocked. We hope to see you at our future Mixer events, thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!

Mister Beep, Apr 9, 2018
  5. Mister Beep Win User

We greatly appreciate your interest in the Inside Xbox MixPot. At this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox stream live with a Microsoft Account linked to their Mixer
    account should now have the Flintlock Pistol skin & Stargazer Anubis skin unlocked. We hope to see you at our future Mixer events, thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Freaky Deakie, thanks for reaching out.

Did you purchase Sea of Thieves? What do you see for it in your
    Order History
    when signed into your account?

Even if you're using Home Console designation with your brother, only the account that purchased Sea of Thieves would be eligible for the Black Dog Pack pre-order bonus.

Regarding the Ebon Flintlock pistol, we greatly appreciate your interest in the Inside Xbox MixPot.

However, at this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox stream live with a Microsoft Account linked to their Mixer account should now have the Flintlock Pistol skin & Stargazer Anubis skin unlocked. We're afraid no further code send-outs for this MixPot
    are occurring. We hope to see you at our future Mixer events, thank you for being a part of the Mixer family.
  7. Chaith12 Win User

No Ebon Flintlock after watching stream

Hi there ,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users that they should be logged into the linked Mixer account for their gamertag to receive this content. We recommend checking your notifications for the qualifying
    content. Thank you.
    I am currently logged into my mixer account. My account was linked with microsoft when I watched the sea of thieves stream. There are no notifications in my email or my mixer account about the flintlock skin. I still don't have the flintlock skin in the
    game and it isn't showing up in my purchase history. Thanks in advance
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Mixpot

Hey Blackhawk0450! If you launch Smite, are you able to see the skins that were included in the MixPot rewards? If so, you will have received the Sea of Thieves flintlock skin as well. Post back and let us know!
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

Sea of Thieves Flintlock Pistol Skin

Heya!

We have determined that your account was awarded the content, to double check be sure to sign into your
    commerce page.

You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.

Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have had promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.

For more info and updates check out the

Sea of thieves status update page!
Thema:

1. Mixer livestream flintlock pistol skin Sea Of thieves never received - Similar Threads - Mixer livestream flintlock

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  7. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  8. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  9. Head chat mixer grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head chat mixer grayed out: Ive been trying to volume my head set but everytime i try to it doesnt work after every time i searched it up but nothing help i kept reseting my xbox and trying to update the controller but...
  10. Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.: I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i checked everything my e-mail , in game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves mixer skin