Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one)

Discus and support Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stream a game and sometimes it doesn't stop randomly, due to a bug I presume, but sometimes it does. Is there anyway I can fix this from happening as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified✔5, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Verified✔5
    Verified✔5 Guest

I stream a game and sometimes it doesn't stop randomly, due to a bug I presume, but sometimes it does. Is there anyway I can fix this from happening as it is extremely annoying? Like halfway through the stream it cuts out & ends without me doing anything. My twitch account is linked to my microsoft account btw. It is currently happening with HITMAN 3 and it hasn't happened with any of my other games. I'm not sure what to do.

:)

Verified✔5, Feb 11, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Retransmisión de xbox one a móvil[Translation-Xbox one-to-mobile broadcast]

Hi Capitan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on streaming. The stream or broadcast would go

through Mixer app
    . As for locally don't think it would as it going through Mixer.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Streaming Lags With very good Internet connection

Hello!

Thank you for keeping us updated. Since the stream is being broadcasted through OBS and YouTube, we recommend reaching out to the support teams for those programs. The Xbox app utilizes

Mixer
    to stream your games. If Mixer was being used, we would be able to provide more support options. There may be some settings with OBS or YouTube that are affecting the quality of the stream. We hope this helps!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Stream from gaming PC?

Hello Lambouk,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. It is possible to stream through the Xbox One by using Mixer. This will require you to play the game on the console instead of the computer. The article entitled, "Broadcast
    with Mixer on Xbox One
    " contains information about how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. THE GN4R Win User

I can't sign in .

it's happening to me too. I can sign in on other profiles, but not this one. Recovery stops halfway through.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

is it the Mixer Chat window or Xbox Party Chat?

are you streaming through PC?
Thema:

1. Mixer keeps stopping the stream halfway through (xbox one) - Similar Threads - Mixer keeps stopping

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  7. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  8. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  9. Head chat mixer grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head chat mixer grayed out: Ive been trying to volume my head set but everytime i try to it doesnt work after every time i searched it up but nothing help i kept reseting my xbox and trying to update the controller but...
  10. headset chat mixer still greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer still greyed out?: ive tried every thing in the book to make the mixer turn on ive tried updating my controller with it plugged in, ive tried slowly putting it in and ive also tried to hard reset my xbox yet it...